BEML recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.bemlindia.in for the recruitment of Bharat Earth Movers Limited. The candidate who is looking for Expert/Specialist as Advisor for Project, Expert/Specialist as Advisor for Strategic Alliance & Commercials can apply application on or before 18th January 2019.
|Organization Name||Bharat Earth Movers Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||Not Specified|
|Post name||Expert/Specialist as Advisor|
|Expert/Specialist as Advisor for Project||Not Specified|
|Expert/Specialist as Advisor for Strategic Alliance & Commercials|
|Expert/Specialist as Advisor for Project: Engineering Graduate or equivalent preferably in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with a good academic record from a recognized university/institution.|
Expert/Specialist as Advisor for Strategic Alliance & Commercials: BE/B.Tech/MBA (Marketing/Strategic/Finance)/CA/CMA.
|Age limit||62 years|
|Pay Scale||Not Specified|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||18th January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview.|
How to Apply
|Candidates applying for the above-mentioned position shall apply by downloading the Application form available in the BEML Website (www.bemlindia.in) along with detailed CV and all requisite documents/certificates supporting the qualifications and experience with a recent passport size photograph of the candidate. The envelope super-scribing the post applied, with all relevant documents should reach MANAGER (HR), Recruitment Cell, BEML Soudha, No.23/1, 4th Main Road, S.R Nagar, Bangalore -560027 latest by 18.01.2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
- Only Indian Nationals may apply.
- The incumbent (if selected) will be initially appointed for a period of one year. Management may extend the duration further to One/Two year(s).
- Age & Experience stipulated above should be as on 18.01.2019.
- The candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that a candidate doesn’t fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material/ fact(s), his/ her candidature shall stand automatically cancelled. If any of
- The above shortcoming(s) is/ are detected even after appointment; his/ her services are liable to be terminated without notice.
- The candidate will have to declare if any of their relatives are working in BEML or in other Companies/Firms with which BEML has business relationship or enjoying patronage.
- Mere meeting the conditions of the advertisement by the candidate(s) will not automatically entail them to be called for Interview/ Selection & Appointment.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates.
- Management also reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and / or the selection process at its discretion.
- Out-station candidate called for interview shall be entitled for reimbursement of travel expenses from the communication address as mentioned in the application to the venue of Interview, by the shortest route as per Company rules.
- The period of engagement will be initially for one year, renewable further subject to consistent good performance and conduct.
- The monthly Compensation will commensurate with his/her experience/ credentials, last drawn CTC, etc.