Bharathidasan University Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.bdu.ac.in for the hiring of 119 vacancies at Bharathidasan University. The candidate who is looking for Guest Faculty can apply online application on or before 02-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Bharathidasan University|
|Post Name||Guest Faculty|
|No. of Vacancies||119|
|Educational Qualification||NET, SET, Ph.D|
Post Name:– Guest Faculty
No of Post:- 119
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary: Rs. 15000/- Per Month
NET/SET/Ph.D in respective/related subject.
|Age Limit||As per Bharathidasan University Rules|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below), one set of attested photocopies and self-attested copies of all relevant documents in support of educational qualification, experience, community, date of birth etc. and original documents for verification.
Venue: Syndicate Hall, Bharathidasan University, Trichy-24
Walk-in Date:- 1st & 2nd July 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- This Guest Faculty appointment is purely on Temporary and Consolidated basis and is made only for the existing requirement and hence the period of temporary appointment is only for the odd semester of academic year 2019-2020 or until further orders.
- The University reserves the right to extend or not to extend the tenure of any or all candidates appointed, without assigning any reason. Also, permanent employment in future cannot be claimed. If the services of Guest Faculty is found unsatisfactory he/she will be terminated immediately without any notice.
- The educational qualification is as prescribed by the UGC for Guest Faculty positions. Candidates having qualified any one of NET / SET / Ph.D in the respective / related subjects need only attend the Walk-in-Interview.
- All other candidates not having any one of NET / SET / Ph.D in the respective / related subjects will not be allowed to attend in the walk-in-interview.
- On the respective date of Walk-in-interview, candidates must bring their duly filled in application only as per the format given in the University website www.bdu.ac.in Application not in the prescribed format or incomplete in any form will be rejected. The application must be submitted along with One set of attested photocopies of all supportive documents/certificates for Date of Birth, Community, all Educational Qualifications, Experience etc. without fail.
- Filled in application should not be sent by post/courier to this University prior to the date of walk-in-interview.
- Besides the above, candidates must bring all their supportive documents/certificates in ORIGINAL for Date of Birth, Community, all Educational Qualifications, Experience etc. without fail. Any documents / certificates without ORIGINAL will not be considered.
- Selected candidates shall be paid a consolidated pay of Rs. 15,000/- [Rupees fifteen thousand only ] per month. The guest faculty will not be given the benefit of allowances, pensions, gratuity and leave etc., as admissible to the regular teachers.
- No TA/DA etc. will be paid to candidates for attending the walk-in-interview.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing of any influence will be treated as disqualification on the part of the candidate.
- The Venue for the walk-in Interview is Syndicate Hall, Bharathidasan University, Main Campus, Tiruchirappalli-620 024, which is situated at Trichy – Pudukottai High ways around 18 km away from Trichy Railway Junction and Central Bustand.
- Candidates are strictly asked to be present at the above venue, atleast one hour before the stipulated time of Morning Session / Afternoon Session for the respective subject on the respective date for certificate verification etc.,
- Any candidate walked in after the completion of Interview for his/her respective subject on that day will not be permitted to attend the Interview.
- Any request for change/relaxation of date/time for the interview for any subject, will not be entertained.