BHEL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.bhel.com for the hiring of 4 vacancies at Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited. The candidate who is looking for Senior Manager, Manager can apply online application on or before 26-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited|
|Post Name||Senior Manager, Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree, Master Degree|
Senior Manager:– 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 100000 – 260000/- Per Month
Manager:- 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 90000 – 240000/- Per Month
Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil Engg. OR 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree OR Dual Degree Programme in Engineering or Technology in Civil Engineering from recognised Indian University/Institute.
Age limit is as on 1st June 2019
|Senior Manager||42 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Personal Interview.
Application Fee:- Rs. 300/-
Payment Mode: SBI Collect
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Senior Manager, Manager posts in BHEL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on BHEL official website at www.bhel.com from 12th June 2019 and before 26th June 2019. After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with requisite copies of documents in proof of your Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience for the stipulated period of qualifying experience to Sr. DGM (HR) BHEL, Power Sector Southern Region, 690, EVR Periyar Building, Anna Salai, Chennai-600035, Tamil Nadu. The Application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 4th July 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 12th June 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 26th June 2019
Last date of receipt of filled in and signed application form along with relevant documents at BHEL, PSSR, Chennai:- 4th July 2019
Last date of receipt of filled in and signed application form along with relevant documents at BHEL, PSSR Chennai from far-flung areas:- 11th July 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The selected candidates will be required to serve at the Project Sites of the company at least for a minimum period of 5 years and no applications for transfer shall be entertained. However, on company’s requirements, these candidates may be transferred to any of the Company Offices / Divisions / Units, anywhere in India or abroad.
- Candidates should possess the required Job Specifications as on 01.06.2019. Candidates not having the prescribed relevant post qualification experience in areas mentioned under “Work Experience & Capabilities” need not apply. Further, the duration of post qualification experience should be exclusive of Trainee/Apprenticeship period, (if any)
- Candidates should be able to furnish their relevant Degree and Post Qualification Work Experience certificates at the time of Interview.
- Category such as OBC (NCL), SC, ST & EWSs should be carefully filled-up in the online application format as this will not be allowed to be changed at a later date.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but not covered under ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation. As such, they should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’.
- Candidates applying under EWSs category should fulfil the conditions stipulated for applying under ‘Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) in civil posts and services in Government of India’ issued vide DoPT OM dt.19.01.2019. Such candidates should attach the requisite certificate certifying their “Income and Asset of the family’, from an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar, along with their application and at the time of interview.
- The submission of applications will be only through ONLINE through our website www.bhelpssr.co.in or https://careers.bhel.in
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the online application Form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active for at least one year as any important intimation to the candidates shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail. They are further requested to check their e-mails regularly for any communication from BHEL in this regard.
- Candidates should be of sound health. On selection, their appointment will be subject to medical examination by Company’s Doctor/Authorised Medical Practitioners/PTMO as per BHEL Medical Attendance Rules.
- Incomplete applications i.e. columns of the format not filled in or those in format other than the one prescribed in our website www.bhelpssr.co.in or https://careers.bhel.in against this advertisement will not be entertained.
- Candidates are required to enclose self-certified copies of all the relevant documents in support of date of Birth, Qualification, Experience, Category Certificate, PH certificate (if applicable), J&K Domicile Certificate (if applicable), latest pay slip etc., along with their applications. However, supporting documents in original as prescribed will be required for verification at the time of interview.
- BHEL does not take responsibility of attaching the documents or application fee sent separately after the dispatch of the original application form (Please refer “How to apply”).
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the essential eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they are applying. In case it is found at any stage of the selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/material facts or does not fulfil the essential eligibility criteria, his/her candidature / service are liable for rejection/termination without notice.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Courts at Chennai.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview, reject the application without assigning any reason/change the number of posts / raise the standard of specification.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for interview / appointment.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.