BHEL Recruitment 2017 Notification Technician Apprentice posts :- Bharat Heavy Electrical limited (BHEL) invites application for the position of 94 Technician Apprentice (Diploma Holders) vacancies. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview from 23rd January 2017 to 28th January 2017.
Name of post:- Technician Apprentice
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs 4000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 28th January 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 94 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Qualification:- Candidates should have successfully passed their diploma in the branch / discipline mentioned above in the years 2014 / 2015 / 2016 from a recognized institute by the government. Applicants should have passed qualification examination after 1st January 2014.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at Bharat Heavy electrician limited, Electronics division, Mysore road, Bangalore.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview with self – attested certificates that will be held at Bharat Heavy electrician limited, Electronics division, Mysore road, Bangalore.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Date of interview is from 23rd January 2017 to 28th January 2017.
- All applicants applying for the above positions should have their qualification from a recognized university / institute.
- The training in under NEEM (National employment enhancement mission) scheme.
- For applying for the above training, applicants should have studied in the relevant branch / discipline from recognized institution as a regular student.
- Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of Kannada.
- Reservation for the applicants belonging to SC / ST / OBC in the application form and the required documentary proof should be enclosed with the application.