BHEL Recruitment 2017 Notification Trade Apprentice 267 posts – Bharat Heavy Electrical limited (BHEL) invites application for the position of 267 Trade Apprentice vacancies. Apply online before 14th February 2017.
Name of post:- Trade Apprentice
Eligibility:- – 10th class, ITI
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale:- As Per notification
Last Date:- 14th February 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 267 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st April 2017.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed 10th class standard examination board with ITI certificate trade recognized by NCVT.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of BHEL www.bhelwr.co.in and send the print out along with documents send ot the Deputy manager, Room No 29, Human Resource department, Main Administrative building, BHEL, Heep, Ranipur, haridwar, Uttarakhand on or before 14th February 2017.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application and print out is 14th February 2017.
- All applicants applying for the above positions should have their qualification from a recognized university / institute.
- The training in under NEEM (National employment enhancement mission) scheme.
- For applying for the above training, applicants should have studied in the relevant branch / discipline from recognized institution as a regular student.
- Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of Kannada.
- Reservation for the applicants belonging to SC / ST / OBC in the application form and the required documentary proof should be enclosed with the application.
- Applicants called for interview shall not be paid any TA / DA.