BHEL recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.bhel.com for the recruitment of total 29 (twenty nine) jobs out of which 12 (twelve) vacancies for SMO, 17 (seventeen) for GDMO Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 24th March 2018 and before 16th April 2018.
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited|
|Post Name||SMO, GDMO|
|No of vacancies||29|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||16th April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by BHEL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for BHEL recruitment 2018.
BHEL recruitment SMO, GDMO Vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Senior Medical Officer (SMO)||12||Rs. 29100 – 54500/-|
|2||General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||17||Rs. 24900 – 50500/-|
BHEL 2018 SMO, GDMO Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: MBBS degree with a Post Graduate Degree in the Specialty Concerned with one year of relevant post qualification experience/practice for S.no-1. MBBS degree with one year of relevant post qualification experience/practice for S.no-2.
Age Limit: 37 years for S.no-1 & 32 years for S.no-2 as on 01.03.2018
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
BHEL 2018 SMO, GDMO Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
BHEL application fee for SMO, GDMO 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for BHEL should pay the below charges through SBI Collect Portal.
- General/OBC: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman: Exempted from fee
BHEL application form for SMO, GDMO 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply Online through BHEL website http://careers.bhel.in from 24.03.2018 to 16.04.2018 and Candidates may also send Hard copy of Online Application along with relevant documents to Post Box No. 35, Post Office Piplani, BHEL, Piplani, Bhopal – 462022 on or before 23.04.2018.
BHEL 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of Online Registration||24.03.2018|
|Last Date of Online Registration||16.04.2018|
|Last Date of receipt of Acknowledgement Slips||23.04.2018|
General Instructions for SMO, GDMO:
- Candidates should carefully fill up the Category (SC/ST/OBC) in the application form and the required documentary proof should be enclosed with the application.
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates, while applying for a post where there are no vacancies in their respective reserved categories, will be treated as General candidates and no relaxation will be applicable to these candidates.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they have applied. In case it is found at any stage of the selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/material facts or does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous bodies shall be required to apply through proper channel. However, in the event of difficulty, they may send their application directly and produce the relieving order from their organization in the event of selection.
- Candidates who have left a PSU after voluntary retirement shall be considered only if he/she agrees to return the VRS compensation received to the PSU concerned.
- No request for transfer or change in place of posting shall be entertained for the first five years of service unless transferred by the company in organizational interest.
- BHEL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason therefor.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in the respective cities/towns where the Units are located and the Courts/Tribunals/Forums (Jurisdiction Courts) at the location where Units to which they have applied is situated shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- Applications which are incomplete in any detail, not legible or without all the required enclosures or received after the last date for receipt of applications will be rejected and no correspondence on this will be entertained.
- Queries of any kind shall not be attended to during the process of recruitment.
- BHEL does not take responsibility of attaching the documents or application fee sent separately after the dispatch of the original application form (Please refer “How to apply” point No. 3).
- Any important information including Corrigendum/Changes/Updates and information / general instructions during the course of recruitment process and on selected candidates shall be made available either through the website or on the e-mail ID provided by the candidates. Therefore, candidates may provide a valid e-mail id and keep it active for at least one year, simultaneously tracking the website for updates.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates not invited / selected for written test or interview.