BHEL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.bheledn.com for the recruitment of 320 vacancies at Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited. The candidate who is looking for Technician Apprentice can apply application on or before 31st October 2018.
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||320|
|Post name||Technician Apprentice|
|Technician Apprentice||320 Posts|
|Qualification||Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2016/2017/2018 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination after 01.01.2016.|
|Age limit||General: 18 to 27 years|
OBC: 18 to 30 years
SC/ST: 18 to 32 years
As of 1st August 2018
|Pay Scale||Rs. 4000/- Per Month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last date for Submission of Application Form||31st October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Check Official Notification|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached above) to DGM/HR, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, Mysuru Road, Bengaluru – 560026 by post or by email (email@example.com) on or before 31st October 2018 along with the relevant documents.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
- Candidates may note that, if selected as Technician Apprentice, completion of training will be subject to registration by Board of Apprenticeship Training, Southern Region, Chennai. If due to any reason BOAT refuses registration, the training will be terminated and he/she will not be issued with the relevant certificate.
- Duration of training shall be ONE Year. Engaging suitable candidates as Technician Apprentices or the completion of training at BHEL shall not entitle such candidates/trainees any right to claim any type of employment in BHEL.
- Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training or job experience for a period of one year or more, after the attainment of the required qualification shall not be eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of Kannada.
- Reservation for candidates belonging to OBC, SC/ST and Person with Disability category as per extant Government Rules/Regulations.
- Eligible and Interested Candidates are requested to fill up the enclosed format and send the same to DGM/HR, BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, ELECTRONICS DIVISION, MYSURU ROAD, BENGALURU – 560026 by post or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at to reach us latest by 31/10/2018.
- Stipend: Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) – Rs.4000/- per month
- Standard of Fitness: – Candidates shall have the Standard of Fitness as prescribed.
- Candidates are required to provide a valid e-mail id.
- Interested and eligible candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions available with BHEL website: www.bheledn.com.
- If at any stage of training, it is found that the candidate has furnished false/incorrect information or concealed any information, his/her Training shall be cancelled and suitable action will be taken as per extant rules. BHEL reserves the right to Revise/ Reschedule/ Cancel/ Suspend the engagement process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason therefore. The decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Bangalore and the Courts/Tribunals/Forums (Jurisdiction Courts) at Bangalore shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any corrigenda/amendments/updates will be hosted on our website: www.bheledn.com only.
- Indian Nationals only need to apply.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification