BHU Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 13 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts has been released on the official website at bhu.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Banaras Hindu University can apply Online application on or before 2023-07-31.
|Organization Name||Banaras Hindu University|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||13|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree, Ph.D, NET, SLET, SET, M.Phil|
BHU Post Details
Professor : 4 Posts
Assistant Professor : 7 Posts
Associate Professor: 2 Posts
- Professor : An eminent scholar having a doctoral degree. Having Masters degree, in the relevant subject (as per Table 2)
- Assistant Professor : Master‘s Degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in the relevant subject (as per Table 2) or an equivalent degree from an Indian/foreign University. ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be. Provided further, candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institutions awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges /Institutions subject to the fulfilment of the following conditions: a) Ph.D. degree has been awarded to the candidate in a regular mode b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners; c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate had been conducted; d) candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which, at least one is in a refereed journal; e) The candidate has presented at least two research papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars supported/funded/sponsored by the UGC/AICTE/ICSSR or any other similar agency.
- Associate Professor: Good academic record, with a doctoral degree.
- Professor : Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200/- Per Month
- Assistant Professor : Rs. 57,700- 1,82,400/- Per Month
- Associate Professor: Rs. 1,31,400 – 2,17,100/- Per Month
- Professor : As Per Rule
- Assistant Professor : As Per Rule
- Associate Professor: As Per Rule
UR/EWS/OBC fee: Rs.1000/-
SC/ST/PWBD/Women/Transgene fee: Nil
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview, Merit
How to Apply: interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website bhu.ac.in on or before 31st July 2023.
Notification date: 28th June 2023.
Application last date: 31st July 2023.