BHU Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 17 Consultant, Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Social Worker, Counsellor, Office Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at bhu.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Banaras Hindu University can apply Walkin application on or before 2023-01-11.
|Organization Name||Banaras Hindu University|
|Post Name||Consultant, Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Social Worker, Counsellor, Office Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||17|
|Educational Qualification||Post graduate, M.Phil, MA, M.Sc, MSW, Graduate, PG Diploma|
BHU Post Details
Consultant: 1 Post
Clinical Psychologist: 1 Post
Psychiatric Social Worker: 1 Post
Counsellor: 6 Posts
Office Assistant: 2 Posts
- Consultant: First class Post graduate degree in Statistics/Health Statistics/Biostatistics from any university recognized by UGC, (ii) Ten years or above working experience as a professor in a recognized Medical Institution.
- Clinical Psychologist: Post Graduate in Clinical Psychology from an institution approved and recognized by RCI under Act 1992 (section3) OR Post graduate in Psychology/Applied Psychology and M.Phil. in clinical Psychology/Medical & Social Psychology which includes supervised clinical training from any university recognized by UGC under Act 1956 and approved & recognized by MCI Act 1992.
- Psychiatric Social Worker: MA & M.Sc. in Social Work/MSW with specialization in medical and psychiatric social work from a recognized university/Institution. (11) Three years working experience in a Mental Health Institute/Govt. Health Sector
- Counsellor: Master degree in Clinical Psychology/Social Work/ Sociology/Psychology (ii) Two years working experience in the field of De-addication/Geriatric/ Child Guidance/ In- Patient/Out-Patient/Pschoeducation in a recognized Medical Institution/hospital
- Office Assistant: Graduate in any discipline. (ii) One year Diploma certificate course in computer application from the certified institute.
- Consultant: Rs. 70000/- Per Month
- Clinical Psychologist: Rs. 60000/- Per Month
- Psychiatric Social Worker: Rs. 50000/- Per Month
- Counsellor: Rs. 30000/- Per Month
- Office Assistant: Rs. 23640/- Per Month
- Consultant: 70 years
- Clinical Psychologist: 70 years
- Psychiatric Social Worker: 18 to 40 years
- Counsellor: 18 to 40 years
- Office Assistant: 18 to 40 years
UR: Rs. 1000/-
OBC/EWS: Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft
Selection Process: Walk-in Interview, Written test, screening test, Skill test, computer test
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should be accompanied with relevant certificates duly attested and 2 copies of the recent passport size photograph, valid e-mail id and working mobile number. The hard copy of complete Application (for serial No. 4 to 9) along with original Demand Draft and supporting documents in support of age, qualifications, experience, etc At the time of Interview At address Nodal Officer, NMHP, Department of Psychiatry, Centre of Excellence, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University. Varanasi-221005.
Walk-in Interview Date: 11th January 2023