BHU recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.bhu.ac.in for the recruitment of 02 vacancies at Banaras Hindu University. The candidate who is looking for Radiologist, Senior Manager may appear for Walk-in-Interview 26th November 2018.
|Organization Name||Banaras Hindu University|
|Total Number of Posts||2|
|Post name||Radiologist, Senior Manager|
|Senior Manager||1 Post|
|Qualification||Radiologist: M.D/M.S/D.N.B ( Radio-Diagnosis/ Radiology)|
Senior Manager: Master’s in IT/CS or equivalent + MBA
|Age limit||As per BHU Rules|
|Pay Scale||Radiologist: Rs. 100000/- Per Month|
Senior Manager: Rs. 80000/- Per Month
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Date of Interview||26th November 2018 at 10:00 AM|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with the application and all relevant documents at the time of Interview.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
- Candidate will be paid consolidated amount as mentioned against each post.
- The duration of duty shall be from 9 am to 5 pm for 6 days a week or as and when asked by the Head of Institute or the Coordinator of Regional Resource Centre (telemedicine), IMS, BHU, Varanasi
- Rule for leaves and holidays will be applicable as per the rule of Banaras Hindu University for candidates appointed on purely contract basis.
- The service conditions and facilities will be as per rules of Banaras Hindu University for candidates appointed on purely contract basis.
- No obligation of any kind shall be fixed on the part of BHU Varanasi.
- The place of work shall be Regional Resource Centre (telemedicine), IMS, BHU, Varanasi.
- Any dispute arising at a later stage shall be confined to the jurisdiction of Varanasi.
- The decision of Banaras Hindu University or Ministry of Health & Family Welfare on any dispute arising at a later stage shall be final.
- Candidate has to bring their original documents for verification before the Interview.
- The selected candidate has to execute the contract document provided on a non-judiciary stamp paper of Rs. 100/- duly notarised at his/her own expense.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.