notification : APPLICATIONS are invited from the Indian Citizens on the online form available at Recruitment and Assessment Cell portal of BHU for Non-teaching posts under Group ‘A’, ‘B’, & ‘C’, of the Trauma Centre in the University as per the Pay Scales indicated below.
Name of Post:- Staff Nurse, Sahayak, Attendant
Eligibility:- 10th Pass, BSc, Diploma
Job Location:- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Last Date:- 15th December 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
1) Staff Nurse:- 275 Posts
- Qualification:- B. Sc. (Nursing)/ Diploma in Nursing qualified Staff Nurse of Indian nationality registered with the respective State Nursing Council of India. 6 months (with B.Sc. Nursing) or 1 year (with Diploma in Nursing) working experience as a Staff Nurse in a Govt./Corporate Hospital of repute. Candidate with B.Sc. (Nursing) will be strongly preferred
- Experience:- Working experience in any superspeciality/ critical care area in a Government/Corporate Hospital of repute. Preference to the candidate having working experience in Paediatric Surgery/ Paediatrics/ Neonatal Surgery ICU/ ICU in a Govt./ Corporate Hospital of repute.)
2) Paramedical Staff Ward Sahayak:- 29 Posts
- Qualification:- High School (10th Class Pass). One year experience as Stretcher Bearer/Ward Sahayak – Sahayika in a reputed hospital.
3) OT Attendant:- 20 Posts
- Qualification:- I.Sc. with 3 years experience in Operation Theater.
- 18-30 years for general category.
- 18-35 years for SC/ST.
- 18-33 for OBC.
- 18-35 years for widows/divorced and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried (40 years for SC/ST).
- No age bar for permanent employees of BHU.
Exam Location:- For above mentioned posts written test will be conducted on 27th- 28th December, 2014 at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
Application Fee:- non-refundable Application fee for the Non-teaching under Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts, must be paid through MICR Coded demand draft of Rs.200/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of the Registrar, Banaras Hindu University payable at S.B.I., BHU Branch (Code 0211), Varanasi.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates should apply online through BHU website www.bhu.ac.in on or before 15th December 2014. Candidates may also signed printout of application along with the relevant enclosures send to the office of the office of the registrar (recruitment and assessment cell), Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005 within 10 days after online closing date.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Online mode of submission of applications shall be essential.
- There is a common online recruitment form for all the positions.
- Applicants shall first register on the Recruitment & Assessment Cell portal on the BHU website, after which, they can fill up the prescribed electronic application form online.
- Separate applications shall be submitted for different positions.
- Before starting to fill up the form, please ensure keeping ready a digital copy of passport size photograph in JPEG format not exceeding 50 kb in file size and digital copy of signature not exceed 50KB, for up-loading.
- Filling all mandatory fields is required to make your application complete.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be REJECTED.
- While filling the online application, if your browser closes unexpectedly or if you are logged out, please use the login information sent to your email to login again.
- In case of any technical problems, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are several Tabs in your application. After completing each tab, you should click on “Save and Proceed” button to saving the information and move to the next tab. Completing all tabs is necessary. After filling all tabs, the candidate can finally submit his application. Please note that you cannot make any changes after that.
- On successful submission, the applicant will come across a link to download a PDF of the application, which he/she will have to print and send to BHU after signing it and having it forwarded by his employer, if any, with the requisite application fee, so as to reach BHU by the cutoff date/ last date.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. More stringent criteria including holding written test may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview. Applicants having higher qualification and merit or higher marks in the written test will be given preference.
- The Ordinances governing the procedure to be followed by the Selection Committee may be seen on the portal of the Recruitment & Assessment Cell on the BHU website.
- A Relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Graduate and Master’s level for the SC/ST/Differently-abled (Physically and Visually differently abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record. The relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures
- The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/ background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview may also be filled up from the available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change. The University may relax the qualification/ experience and age limit at its discretion at any stage in case of candidates with exceptional merit. The University may, at its discretion, fill up any future vacancy belonging to Gen./SC/ST/OBC as per roster point out of the available candidates.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
- Applicants who are in employment should route their application through proper channel or should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer prior to the interview, failing which they may not be considered further.
- Candidates must send self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation (10th Standard) onwards in support of their qualifications and reprints of publications and certificates in support of their API score claimed (for teaching positions) for the post alongwith the hard copy of the application form.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
- On the positions reserved for specially abled persons (OH, VI, HH), all the specially abled persons are requested to apply since if the designated category of specially abled person is not available, the post may be filled with other categories of specially abled candidates available to the extent of required number of their reserved posts.
- The positions reserved for specially abled persons (OH, VI, HH) for which the particular post(s) has been reserved, the candidate of other categories of specially abled persons may also submit their application. In case of non-availability/suitability of the applicant of certain category of advertised post(s) may be filled up by the suitable applicant belongs to other categories of disabilities.
- Signed printout of application alongwith the relevant enclosures shall reach the Office of the Registrar (Recruitment & Assessment Cell), Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221 005 within 10 days after online closing date.
- Please visit our website: http://www.bhu.ac.in for application form, details of qualifications and other instructions in this regard.