BHU recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.bhu.ac.in for the recruitment of 48 vacancies at Banaras Hindu University. The candidate who is looking for Demonstrator/Tutor/Instructor, Clinical Instructor/Tutor & Various Vacancies may appear for Walk-in-Interview 26th & 27th December 2018.
|Organization Name||Banaras Hindu University|
|Total Number of Posts||48|
|Post name||Demonstrator/Tutor/Instructor, Clinical Instructor/Tutor|
|Clinical Instructor/Tutor||8 Posts|
|Demonstrator/Tutor/Instructor: Master’s Degree in Medical Lab Technology / Biomedical Technology / Medical Physiology/ Medical Biochemistry/Medical Pharmacology/ Medical Microbiology/ Medical Pathology/ Human Genetics / Molecular and Human Genetics. Master’s Degree in Any branch of life science with Diploma and PG Diploma in medical lab technology or clinical pathology or radiology with hands-on expertise in routine lab techniques, special lab techniques, hematology, blood banking, serology, clinical pathology, clinical biochemistry, histology, cytology, parasitology, medical genetics, blood cell analysis.|
Clinical Instructor/Tutor: M.Sc. (N) or B.Sc. (N)/P.B.B.Sc (N) with 1 year of professional experience.
|Age limit||As per BHU Rules|
|Pay Scale||Demonstrator/Tutor/Instructor: Rs. 22500/- Per Month|
Clinical Instructor/Tutor: Rs. 56100/- Per Month
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Interview Date||26th & 27th December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with their bio-data (affixed a photograph at it) and one set of photocopies of certificate and mark sheets in support of qualification and experience etc. and original documents for verification.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
Venue: Office of the Dy Registrar, Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005.
- The engagements of teaching posts are on purely job contract basis for specific work for the current academic session 2018-19(for engagement initially for a period of 30 days), which may be extended, if required.
- The engagement for the post of Clinical Instructor/Tutor, College of Nursing, IMS are on purely job contract basis for specific work for 01 month as per university rules, which may be also extended, if required.
- The engagement for the post of Demonstrator/Tutor/ Instructor: Medical Lab. Technology, DDU Kaushal Kendra, RGSC, Barkachha, Mirzapur for the academic session 2018-2019 (for engagement initially for a period of 30 days), which may be extended, if required.
- Eligibility of a candidate and satisfaction of any other criteria shall be considered as on date of walk-in-interview.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason or may increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) will be provided at the Master’s level in case of SC/ST//OBC/differentlyabled candidates for the post of Assistant Professor as per UGC Regulations 2010 & CCIM Regulations- 2016, Indian Nursing Council and its subsequent amendments from time to time as per GOI Rules.
- The candidates should bring their original certificates/mark-sheets for verification at the time of walk-in-interview.