BITM Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 10 Education Assistants, Exhibition Assistants, Technical Assistants, and Technician Posts has been released on the official website at bitm.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Birla Industrial & Technological Museum can apply Online application on or before 2022-06-13.
|Organization Name||Birla Industrial & Technological Museum|
|Post Name||Education Assistant, Exhibition Assistant, Technical Assistant, Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, BA, Graduate, Diploma, 10th, ITI|
BITM Post Details
Education Assistant ‘A’: 2 Post
Exhibition Assistant ‘A’: 1 Post
Technical Assistant ‘A’ (Electronics): 1 Post
Technician ‘A’: 6 Posts
- Education Assistant ‘A’: Bachelor’s degree in Science with Physics and combination of any two subjects viz. Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics, Computer Science, Astronomy, Geology, and Statistics. Bachelor’s degree in Science with Chemistry and combination of any two subjects viz. Zoology, Botany, Microbiology, Environmental Science, Bio-Technology, and Molecular Biology from a duly recognized University. Candidates must be able to speak, read and write in English and shall preferably be able to speak in the local language.
- Exhibition Assistant ‘A’: Bachelor’s degree in Visual Arts/ Fine Arts/ Commercial Arts.
- Technical Assistant ‘A’ (Electronics): Diploma course (3 years) in Electronics Engineering.
- Technician ‘A’: SSC or Matriculation with a certificate from ITI or equivalent in a relevant discipline. Candidates must have one year of experience after obtaining the certificate for a course duration of two years. For candidates obtaining certificates of one-year course duration, two years of relevant experience after obtaining the certificate shall be required.
- Education Assistant ‘A’: Rs. 29200 – 92300/- per month
- Exhibition Assistant ‘A’: Rs. 29200 – 92300/- per month
- Technical Assistant ‘A’ (Electronics): Rs. 29200 – 92300/- per month
- Technician ‘A’: Rs. 19900 – 63200/- per month
Age Limit: 35 years
SC/ST/PWD/ESM: Exempted Fee
Other: Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website on or before 13th June 2022.
Notification Date: 26th May 2022
Registration Closing Date: 13th June 2022
Application Fee Submitted Closing Date: 16th June 2022