BOB Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for the hiring of 5 vacancies at Bank of Baroda. The candidate who is looking for Mobile Banking can apply online application on or before 03-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Post Name||Mobile Banking|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||Degree, Master Degree|
Total: 05 Posts
Mobile Banking Product Lead
Mobile Banking Eco-system Partnerships Lead
Mobile Banking UI/UX Designer
Mobile Banking Tech Architecture Lead
Mobile Technology Team Member
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
The candidate must hold a degree in Engineering/Technology. Candidate with Masters/ Post Graduate degree & more relevant experience will be given preference.
|Mobile Banking Product Lead||27 to 45 years|
|Mobile Banking Eco-system Partnerships Lead||25 to 40 years|
|Mobile Banking UI/UX Designer||24 to 40 years|
|Mobile Banking Tech Architecture Lead||25 to 40 years|
|Mobile Technology Team Member||23 to 35 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Test/Personal Interview/Group Discussion.
Unreserved/EWS/OBC:- Rs. 600/-
SC/ST/PWD:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Mobile Banking posts in BOB, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on BOB official website at www.bankofbaroda.co.in from 13th June 2019 and before 3rd July 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 13th June 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 3rd July 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The selected candidate will be required to sign an employment contract.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates will have to appear for the GD/interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Bemchmark Disabilities category candidates called for GD/ interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Bemchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings /Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his /her services are liable to be terminated.
- Decisions of bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interviews, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the bank in this regard.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for latest updates.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.