BOB recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.bankofbaroda.com for the recruitment of 06 vacancies at Bank of Baroda. The candidate who is looking for Block Chain Officers, Business Analysts, Innovation Officers can apply online application from 28th July 2018 and before 17th August 2018.
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Total Number of Posts||6|
|Post name||Block Chain Officers, Business Analysts, Innovation Officers|
|Block Chain Officers||2 Posts|
|Business Analysts||2 Posts|
|Innovation Officers||2 Posts|
|Qualification||Block Chain Officers: B.E./ B.Tech (any stream).|
Business Analysts: Graduate with MBA (any stream).
Innovation Officers: Graduate (any stream).
|Age limit||28 to 35 years as on 27th July 2018|
|Pay Scale||CTC Basis|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 100/-|
|Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||28th July 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||17th August 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Shortlisting, Online Test, Personal Interview/Group Discussion.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.bankofbaroda.com from 28th July 2018 to 17th August 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- The selected candidate will be required to sign an employment contract.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates will have to appear for the test/GD/interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates called for GD/ interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings /Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his /her services are liable to be terminated.
- Decisions of bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interviews, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the bank in this regard.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for latest updates.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.