BOB recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.bankofbaroda.com for the recruitment of 20 vacancies at Bank of Baroda. The candidate who is looking for IT Professionals can apply online application from 27th September 2018 and before 18th October 2018.
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Total Number of Posts||20|
|Post name||IT Professionals|
|IT Professionals||20 Posts|
|Qualification||Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent.|
|Age limit||25 to 50 years as on 27th September 2018|
|Pay Scale||CTC Basis|
|Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||27th September 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||18th October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Shortlisting/Qualifying Test and Personal Interview/Group Discussion.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.bankofbaroda.com from 27th September 2018 to 18th October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The selected candidate will be required to sign an employment contract with BarodaSun Technologies Limited.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates will have to appear for the GD/interview at their own expense.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his /her services are liable to be terminated.
- Decisions of bank/subsidiary in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interviews, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the bank/subsidiary in this regard.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for latest updates.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.