BOB recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for the recruitment of total 424 (four hundred and twenty four) jobs out of which 375 (three hundred and seventy five) vacancies for Senior Relationship Manager, 37 (thirty seven) for Territory Head & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 16th April 2018 and before 06th May 2018.
|Bank Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Post Name||Senior Relationship Manager, Territory Head|
|No of vacancies||424|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||06th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by BOB with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for BOB recruitment 2018.
BOB recruitment Senior Relationship Manager, Territory Head vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Senior Relationship Manager||375||As per BOB Rules|
|2||Territory Head||37||As per BOB Rules|
BOB 2018 eligibility criteria for Senior Relationship Manager, Territory Head
Educational Qualification: Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit: 23 to 40 years for Sr.N-1 & 30 to 45 years for Sr.N-2 as on 06.05.2018
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
BOB Senior Relationship Manager, Territory Head 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Shortlisting/Combination of Written Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview/Group Discussion
BOB application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for BOB should pay the below charges through Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking.
- General/OBC: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
BOB application form for Senior Relationship Manager, Territory Head 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.bankofbaroda.co.in from 16.04.2018 to 06.05.2018.
How to apply for BOB vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Click on “Careers”
- Click on “Current Opportunities”
- Select the desired post
- Read the instruction carefully
- Click on “Link to Apply Online”
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
BOB Senior Relationship Manager, Territory Head 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||16.04.2018|
|Last date of Registration||06.05.2018|
- The selected candidate will be required to sign an employment contract.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates will have to appear for the GD/interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Bemchmark Disabilities category candidates called for GD/ interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Bemchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings /Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his /her services are liable to be terminated.
- Decisions of bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interviews, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the bank in this regard.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for latest updates.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.