BOB recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for the recruitment of 600 vacancies at Bank of Baroda. The candidate who is looking for Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/Scale-I can apply online application from 12th June 2018 and before 2nd July 2018.
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Total Number of Posts||600|
|Post name||Probationary Officer|
|Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/Scale-I||600 Posts|
|Qualification||A Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government|
|Age limit||20 to 28 years as on 2nd July 2018|
|Pay Scale||Not Specified|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 100/-|
|Through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||12th June 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||2nd July 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates (including far flung areas)||2nd July 2018|
|Download of Call Letters for Online Examination (Tentative)||After 18th July 2018|
|Date of Online Examination (Tentative)||28th July 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Online Exam (Objective + Descriptive), Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in from 12th June 2018 to 2nd July 2018|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Candidates are required to apply only ‘ONLINE’. Any other form of application/incomplete application shall be rejected.
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination, GD and interview respectively.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose at the time of conduct of examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to admission will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained by the bank in this behalf.
- The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for GD &/or interview and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by Bank. Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/ false information/ certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after admission/appointment in Bank, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Candidates will have to appear for the Online examination /GD/interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed Second class to & fro railway/bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings /Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi Govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
- The candidate will appear for the online examination/GD/interview at their own risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury/losses etc. of any nature.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
- Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination and interview will not be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on Bank’s website shall prevail.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of Bank. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Bank shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
- Admission of any candidate to the Baroda Manipal School of Banking, if declared successful in the selection process, is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by the Medical Officer approved by the Bank as per the requirements of the Bank.
- Bank reserves the right to change (modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- Intimations will be sent by email and / SMS only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorized Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for latest updates.