BOI recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.bankofindia.co.in for the recruitment of 158 (one hundred and fifty eight) vacancies for Officer (Credit) in General Banking Stream. Job seekers should apply from 20th April 2018 and before 05th May 2018.
Advertisement Number:- Project No. 2018-19/1
|Organization Name||Bank of India|
|Post Name||Officer (Credit) in General Banking Stream|
|No of vacancies||158|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||05th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by BOI with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for BOI recruitment 2018.
BOI recruitment Officer (Credit) in General Banking Stream vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Officer (Credit) in General Banking Stream||158||Rs. 23700 – 42020/-|
BOI 2018 eligibility criteria for Officer (Credit) in General Banking Stream
Educational Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks alongwith MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA OR Chartered Accountant OR ICWA OR Company Secretary.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 21 to 30 years as on 01.04.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (2), (3), (4) & (5) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
BOI Officer (Credit) in General Banking Stream 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
BOI application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for BOI should pay the below charges through Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- General/Other: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
BOI application form for Officer (Credit) in General Banking Stream 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.bankofindia.co.in from 20.04.2018 to 05.05.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
BOI Officer (Credit) in General Banking Stream 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||20.04.2018|
|Last date of Registration||05.05.2018|
|Tentative Date of Online Examination||10.06.2018|
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination and interview respectively.
- Before applying for the mentioned posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application. It is the primary responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he/she belongs to the Caste/Tribe as mentioned by him/her in online application.
- A Candidate’s shortlisting for interview and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s) has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by Bank. Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of Bank in all matters relating to selection process will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/or interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No request for change of address, or changes in any other details mentioned in the online application form will be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on Banks website shall prevail.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- A recent, recognizable photograph should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process/ doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates called for interview will be paid IInd class to & fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
- Bank shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share their application details with anyone.
- Appointment of provisionally selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Bank and also subject to service and conduct rules of the Bank. Decision of Bank will be final and binding on candidates.
- Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/add) any of the criteria, method of selection etc. with or without assigning any reason.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised Bank website www.bankofindia.co.in for latest updates.
- Use of Mobile Phones, pagers, calculator or any such devices: (a) Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations. (b) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/ pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for their safekeeping cannot be assured. (c) Candidates are not permitted to use or have in possession calculators in examination premises.