Bombay High Court Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in for the hiring of 6 vacancies at Bombay High Court. The candidate who is looking for District Judge can apply online application on or before 31-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Bombay High Court|
|Post Name||District Judge|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Law|
Post Name:– District Judge
No of Post:- 06
Pay Scale: Rs. 51550 – 63070/- Per Month
a holder of Degree in Law. practising as an Advocate in the High Court of Bombay or Courts subordinate thereto for not less than seven years on the date of publication of Advertisement and while computing the period for practising as an Advocate, the period during which he/she has held the post of Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate or Judicial Officer shall be included OR A candidate must be working or must have worked as Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate for not less than 7 years in the post or posts on the date of publication of the advertisement, and while computing the period of 7 years, the period during which the candidate has practised as an Advocate shall be included.
A candidate must have attained the age of thirty-five years and must not have attained the age of forty-eight years in the case of candidates belonging to communities recognized as backward by the Government for the purpose of recruitment and forty-five years in. the case of others, as on the date of publication of Advertisement.
Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination and Viva-Voce.
General:- Rs. 1000/-
Backward Class:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for District Judge posts in Bombay High Court, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Bombay High Court official website at www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in from 13th May 2019 and before 31st May 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 13th May 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 31st May 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- A candidate must carefully read the entire advertisement and follow all the instructions/directions before starting actual filling up on-line application, so as to avoid mistakes.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line well in advance.
- The High Court of Bombay does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date for any reason.
- Candidate should provide correct E-mail ID (Electronic Mail Identification Directory) and his/her own mobile number on which correspondence can be made, if any, hence it should not be changed during the recruitment process.
- Candidates should take due care to upload good quality photograph in the on-line application. If the candidate cannot be identified from the photograph uploaded by them, they shall not be allowed to appear for the examinations.
- Candidates shall fill on-line application carefully and submit the same by pressing “I Agree” button. Thereafter, candidate cannot change/alter/edit/modify the information submitted in the on-line application. The Registry will not entertain any inquiry/ grievance in that respect.
- After the pressing “I Agree” button then generate “Registration ID”, candidates are directed to note down the Registration ID for their future reference. Registration Id will be notified through SMS on the given Mobile Number.
- “SMS” or “E-mail” alerts for the examinations, will be notified on the registered mobile number and E-mail ID of the candidates.
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply on-line only through the High Court of Bombay website https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Admit Cards: Admit Cards for Preliminary Written Examination and Main Written Examination, will not be sent by post. The candidates should download the Admit Cards from their respective profile. A candidate must carry hard copy of Admit Card at the time of examinations.
- No complaint/grievance of the candidate shall be entertained or heard by the High Court in case of their failure to see the Admit Card/call letter on their e-mail account within stipulated time.
- Period of practice will be counted from date of enrollment till date of advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to submit Annexures in prescribed Format Nos.-II and III as enumerated in Clause No. 15 of the advertisement alongwith the printout of online application form duly filled and signed.
- Candidates shall mention their full Name and Registration I.D. number overleaf the Demand Draft sent towards fees.
- The character certificate produced on record should be as per prescribed Format No. – I and from same persons, whose names are mentioned in the on-line application form.
- The candidates are advised to visit the website from time to time. All the relevant information/instructions shall be published on official website of the High Court of Bombay.
- The timetable and venue for preliminary written examination, main written examination and viva-voce of the candidates would be displayed on the official website of the High Court of Bombay.
- The eligibility of the candidate for main written examination shall be decided after scrutiny of documents and testimonials. Only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for main written examination.
- The names of the candidate shall be removed from the Select List without any notice, if it is revealed that any information supplied by such candidate in the Application Form is incorrect/false.