Bombay IIT recruitment 2016 notification 7 software engineer jobs :- Indian institute of technology (IIT) Bombay invites application for the position of 07 software engineer vacancies. Apply online before 13th March 2016.
Name of post:- software engineer
Eligibility:- M.Sc., B.Tech., BE, B.Sc., MCA
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs.30000 – 42000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 13th March 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 7 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 32 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have M.Sc. (Information technology) OR B.Tech. / BE in any discipline OR B.Sc. in (Information technology) with two year experience or MVA with one year experience.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website http://www.iitb.ac.in or before 13th March 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Relaxation of age for employees of IIT Bombay as per the institute rules.
- Applications received after the last date and any paper / enclosures after closing date shall not be considered.
- All the positions are temporary.
- Offered positions shall not have claim on any regular position and shall not bestow any of the privileges (Housing and other benefits) available to regular employees of IIT Bombay.
- The Institute reserves the right to conduct written examination for such position, if the circumstances so warrant.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill any of the advertised positions.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available applicants.
- The number of vacancies is thus open to change.