BPCL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.bharatpetroleum.com for the hiring of 8 vacancies at Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for CSR Professional can apply online application on or before 23-08-2019.
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||CSR Professional|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||PG Degree|
Post Name:– CSR Professional
No of Post:- 08
Job Type:- Fixed Term Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
Two year Post Graduate Degree/Masters in the field of Social Science with specialization in Water Resource Management, Health & Hygiene, Nutrition, Education, Skill Development, Community Development or other related areas with minimum 60% aggregate percentage (or equivalent CGPA & above), relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD categories. Educational Qualification should be from Institutions/Colleges/Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC. Candidates should have cleared the qualifying degree in the first attempt, with no gaps/drops in between the course. Candidates scoring minimum aggregate percentage in the qualifying degree as mentioned above are only eligible to apply. Percentage of marks to determine eligibility would be calculated as the aggregate of all semesters irrespective of the norms/system being followed in the institute/university. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute which shall be required at the time of interview.
35 years as on 1st June 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Computer-Based Test, Group Discussion/ Task, Personal Interview.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for CSR Professional posts in BPCL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on BPCL official website at www.bharatpetroleum.com from 31st July 2019 and before 23rd August 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 31st July 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 23rd August 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least the next one year. All future communication with the candidates regarding further selection process and shortlisting will take place through e-mail ONLY. Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names. Applications with pseudo / fake email ids will attract appropriate action under the law.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post may visit the website www.bharatpetroleum.com/careers/current-openings.aspx and apply on-line. Only ONLINE applications will be accepted/considered. Candidates are NOT required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to BPCL.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies and PSUs must submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ of their employer at the time of selection process, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the selection process.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, proof of age, qualifying degree certificate and consolidated marksheet, experience certificates, NOC, caste/PwBD certificate (if applicable) etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview. Shortlisting will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called). In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
- The total number of vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements and at the discretion of the Corporation.
- BPCL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment process and/or the selection process thereunder, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reasons.
- The Corporation also reserves the right not to fill any of the above posts advertised at any stage of selection.
- BPCL reserves the right to take a final decision to assign/offer any suitable job/role/profile to the candidates found suitable as per the Corporation’s requirements.
- Corrigendum/ Addendum etc. with regard to this advertisement, if any, will be made available on www.bharatpetroleum.com/careers/current-openings.aspx only. Candidates are advised to refer to the above website periodically for updates. All future correspondence, such as, Admit Card for Written Test, Interview Call Letters, etc. with respect to the advertised posts will be made available only on the above-mentioned website.
- BPCL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/admit card sent/ any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id.
- Reimbursement of 3rd AC train fare by the shortest route to examination/interview centre is admissible for outstation SC, ST & PWD candidates appearing for Computer based test/ Personal Interview, provided the distance travelled is not less than 30 km. Local transportation will not be reimbursed. The candidates will be required to fill in the Travel Allowance (TA) Form available on BPCL website and submit it along with Proof for travel undertaken and latest category certificate, at the time of Computer Based test/personal interviews. Detailed instructions pertaining to mode of travel reimbursement will be made available in the Admit Card/ Call letter for selection process.
- If any candidate attempts to use external influence for the purpose of facilitation his/her selection, it would result in automatic cancellation of his/her candidature.
- All the details given in the online application will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and BPCL will not be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/false information. Since all the applications will be screened without documentary evidence, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that the candidates have furnished false or wrong information or is found ineligible with respect to any of the eligibility parameters, his/her candidature will be rejected. If any of the above discrepancies w.r.t. to eligibility parameters, furnishing of wrong intimation and or suppressing of any material fact is detected / noticed even after appointment, his/her services will be liable for termination without any Notice, as the appointment would be deemed to be void ab initio.
- Canvassing in any form during any stage of recruitment process will lead to cancellation of candidature
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.