BPRL Jobs 2020 for Managing Director, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Degree. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in BPRL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 101/2020 released by Bharat Petro Resources Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 11-12-2020.
|Organization Name||Bharat Petro Resources Limited|
|Post Name||Managing Director|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Managing Director:- 1 Post
Job Type:- Absorption Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 75000 – 90000/- Per Month
Managing Director:- The applicant should be a graduate with a good academic record from a recognized University/ Institute.
Applicants with Technical/ MBA qualifications will have an added advantage.
Experience:- The applicant should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute.
Applicants with experience in Finance/ Marketing/ Production will have an added advantage. Experience in the Petroleum industry is desirable.
Age of superannuation 60 years
Internal:- Minimum 45 Years & Maximum 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation
Others:- Minimum 45 Years & Maximum 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation
Selection Process: Interview
Application fee:- No Application Fee
How to Apply
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applicants should submit their applications on-line only as per the format.
1. The applicants should submit their applications through the proper channel as follows:
1. Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
2. CMDs/ MDs/ Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
3. Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
4. CMDs/ MDs/ Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
5. Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE.
6. Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
2. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
1. Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/ enclose copies);
2. Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/ enclose copies);
3. Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level;
4. Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
5. Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
THE APPLICANTS CAN EITHER
Fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online OR
Fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline.
The last time/ date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 11th December 2020.
No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/ date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/ date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interviews.
Applications are to be addressed to Smt. Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 29th October 2020
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 11th December 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here