BPSC recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in for the recruitment of 114 vacancies at Bihar Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Engineer (Electrical) can apply online application on or before 02-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)|
|No. of Vacancies||114|
Post Name:– Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
No of Post:- 114
Pay Scale:- Pay Level – 09 (PB – 2, Grade Pay Rs. 5400)
Diploma in Electrical Engineering form AICTE approved organizations.
For Gen/UR Candidates:- 21 – 37 years (as on 01/02/2018)
Relaxation (in Upper age Limit):- 05 years for SC/ST Candidates Or 03 years for OBC/Women Candidates 10 years for Disability candidates
Selection will be on the basis of Written Exam.
Gen/ OBC:- Rs. 750/-
SC/ ST/ candidates of Bihar & Disability candidates:- Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee Online using Credit/ Debit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for AE(Electrical) posts in BPSC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on BPSC’s official website at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in on or before 2nd April 2019.
Starting Date of Registration:- 19th March 2019
Closing Date of Registration:- 02nd April 2019
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 10th April 2019
Last Date for Submission of hard copies of Application Form:- 22nd April 2019 till 5:00 PM
Last Date for Submission of Examination Fee:- 05th April 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in
- Go to Current Openings & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on Apply Online.
- Click on Online Registration, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on Submit.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with copies of all relevant documents & certificates in support of their qualification, age proof, cast, etc. certificates and documents to Joint Secretary -Co-Examination Controller, 15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Patna – 800001. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 22nd April 2019 05:00 PM.