BPSMV recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.bpswomenuniversity.ac.in for the recruitment of 105 vacancies at Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Viswavidyalaya. The candidate who is looking for Steno Typist cum Clerk, Lab Attendant & Various Vacancies can apply application on or before 7th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Viswavidyalaya|
|Total Number of Posts||105|
|Post name||Steno Typist cum Clerk, Lab Attendant|
|Steno Typist cum Clerk||16 Posts|
|Lab Attendant||21 Posts|
|Steno Typist cum Clerk: At least 1st Class Graduate and Candidate will have to qualify a skill test with 80 words per minutes in English Shorthand and ability to transcript the same at the speed of 15 words per minute and Candidate will have to qualify a written test and typing test at the speed of 30/25 words in English/Hindi per minute and computer test at the speed of 8000 depressions per hour in MS Word.|
Lab Attendant: 10+2 with Science with 50% marks and Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
|Age limit||18 to 50 years as on closing date|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 19900 – 63200/- Per Month|
|Bank Draft in favour of Registrar, BPSMV, Khanpur Kalan, payable at Khanpur Kalan-131305.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||7th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya Khanpur Kalan (Sonipat), Haryana – 131305 on or before 7th February 2019 along with all relevant documents.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
- The number of posts is liable to increase or decrease either way, including complete withdrawal, without assigning any reason.
- Applications should be submitted strictly in the prescribed Proforma. Applications submitted in other than the prescribed Proforma shall be rejected.
- The abbreviation Gen stands for General Category, S.C. for Scheduled Caste, B.C. for Backward Class, EBP for Economically Backward Person ESM for Ex-Servicemen/ DESM (Dependent of Ex-Servicemen) and P.W.D. Person with Differently abled).
- The reserved post will be filled up as per latest Haryana Govt. instructions.
- If applications for any advertised posts are received in large numbers, the appointing authority can hold a written test for short listing the candidates for interview or on the basis of rational criteria. The decision of the appointing authority in all matters including suitability of candidates, mode and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The eligibility of the candidates i.e. qualification, experience and age will be considered up to the last date of receipt of application.
- The experience certificates from Govt. / Semi Govt. / Universities shall only be considered and the experience acquired after obtaining the prescribed qualification will only be considered.
- No TA/DA for attending the test / interview etc. will be paid.
- The applicant should be between 18 to 50 years as on closing date. Age relaxation to the candidates belonging to reserved categories such as SC, BC, ESM, PWD shall be given as per the State Govt. / University rules.
- Benefit of reservation will be given only to Haryana Domicile candidates.
- No concession of fee is admissible to applicants of other States.
- Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions on the last date of application. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination or interview or appointment, if it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility condition or it is found that the information furnished is false or incorrect their candidature / appointment will be cancelled/terminated and may render legal action against him/her.
- The experience will be considered only after acquiring the essential qualification.
- The applicants should paste their latest passport size photograph and put their signature on the application form.
- The application form must be accompanied by Bank Draft of Rs.500/- for General Category and Rs.125/- for SC/BC candidates (The ESM and PWD are exempted from the fee) the women candidates of Haryana domicile are exempted from the payment of fee of 50% of the requisite fee irrespective of their category, in favour of Registrar, BPSMV, Khanpur Kalan, payable at Khanpur Kalan-131305.
- The candidate who is already in the service of Govt/semi Govt/Universities shall submit their application form through proper channel and submit “NOC” at the time of interview, however he/she shall submit an advance copy of application before the last date to avoid delay otherwise they will not be allowed to appear for the Interview.
- The applicant must enclose all self attested copies of all testimonials along with the application.