BRBNMPL Jobs 2020 for Safety Officer, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Degree. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in BRBNMPL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 2/2020 released by Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 28-02-2020.
|Organization Name||Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited|
|Post Name||Safety Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Safety Officer
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
Possesses a recognised degree in any branch of engineering or technology and has had practical experience of working in a factory in a Supervisory capacity for a period of not less than 2 years, or a recognised degree in physics or chemistry and has had practical experience of working in a factory in a supervisory capacity for a period of not less than 5 years, or a recognised diploma in any branch of engineering or technology and has had practical experience of working in a factory in a supervisory capacity for a period not less than 5 years. Possesses a degree or diploma in industrial safety recognised by the State Government in this behalf and has adequate knowledge of the language spoken by majority of the workers in the region in which the factory where he is to be appointed is situated (Kannada).
|Age Limit||50 years as on 31st January 2020|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||There is no application fee|
How to Apply
Those who satisfy the aforesaid eligibility norms may submit their applications strictly in the prescribed format in A4 size paper only available in the career page of the BRBNMPL’s website www.brbnmpl.co.in together with self-attested photocopies of certificates in respect of age, qualification, marks cards, experience, testimonials etc. Application in any other format will be rejected. Applications, complete in all respects, should be sent by post in a cover to The General Manager In Charge, BHARATIYA RESERVE BANK NOTE MUDRAN PRIVATE LIMITED, Corporate Office, No. 3 & 4, 1st Stage, 1st Phase, BTM Layout, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru – 560 029 so as to reach on or before February 28, 2020.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 28th February 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- The prescribed qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. In case the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, it will not be possible for BRBNMPL to interview all the candidates. BRBNMPL may, therefore, restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit. The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of subject knowledge / experience / professional achievements / aptitude for research / management skills and personal qualities / strength. The candidates should, therefore, mention all qualifications / experience / achievements / specialization in relevant field including those over and above the minimum qualifications in their applications.
- Applicants should enclose self-attested copies of certificates with the application. Candidature of the applicants will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application and copies of certificates submitted in support of information. Shortlisted applicants called for interview will have to submit original copies of certificates, testimonials etc. in support of age, educational qualification, experience, etc. at the time of interview for verification. In case it is detected at any stage that an applicant does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or has furnished any incorrect / false information / certificate / documents or has suppressed any material fact/s, his/her candidature will be cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is /are detected after appointment his/her services are liable to be terminated without giving any notice or any compensation in lieu thereof.
- All educational qualifications must have been obtained from recognized universities/institutions as mentioned above.
- Persons discharged from service on disciplinary ground/ Persons who have been dismissed from the service of any organisation need not apply.
- For applicants already in service of Govt. /Quasi-Govt. organisation and Public Sector Banks/Undertakings, before appointment in BRBNMPL, a proper discharge certificate from the employer will have to be produced. If the application is required to be routed through their employer and in the process it reaches the BRBNMPL Office after the due date, it will not be considered even though submitted to their employer before the due date. In such cases applications marked ‘Advance Copy’ should be sent to BRBNMPL Office directly and the regular copy should be routed through the employer.
- Appointments of selected candidates will be subject to his/her being declared medically fit by Company Medical Officer, satisfactory report about his/her character and antecedents by the Police Authorities, satisfactory report from his/her previous employer, referees and completion of all other pre-recruitment formalities to the complete satisfaction of the Company. Further, such appointment shall also be subject to Service rules and Certified Standing orders of the Company.
- The decision of BRBNMPL, in all matters relating to this recruitment will be final and binding on the applicants. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by BRBNMPL in this behalf.
- BRBNMPL shall not be responsible for any application being rejected which is based on wrong information provided in any advertisement issued by unauthorized person / institution.
- No request will be entertained from the applicants seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
- Incomplete applications, applications not in the prescribed format, applications without the copies of marks cards & certificates or applications received after the closing date are liable to be rejected.
- BRBNMPL takes no responsibility to collect any certificate sent separately.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses between abridged advertisement published other than English, the detailed advertisement of English version available on Company’s website www.brbnmpl.co.in shall prevail. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated in Bengaluru.
- Any corrigendum to this advertisement will be displayed only on the Company’s website www.brbnmpl.co.in. Therefore, applicants are advised to keep checking the Company’s website for any update.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the Advertisement fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Company will be displayed only on the Company’s website www.brbnmpl.co.in. It will not be intimated to the applicants individually.