Can Fin Homes Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.canfinhomes.com for the hiring of 110 vacancies at Can Fin Homes Limited. The candidate who is looking for Junior Officers & Senior Managers can apply online application on or before 18-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Can Fin Homes Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Officers & Senior Managers|
|No. of Vacancies||110|
Post Name:– Junior Officers
No of Post:- 100
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary:- Rs. 16000/- Per Month
Post Name:– Senior Managers
No of Post:- 100
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary:- Rs. 35000/- Per Month
Junior Officers:- A degree in any discipline from a recognized university, proficiency in data entry/ computer applications is preferred.
Senior Managers:- 1. Retired officers of Banks /Financial Institutions (either on Superannuation or on Voluntary Retirement Scheme) and not below the rank of Senior Manager (Scale III) at the time of retirement.
- Candidates retired from service not before 31/05/2017/ retirement period not exceeding 2 years.
Junior Officers:- 21 -30 years
Senior Managers:- 62 years
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
For All Candidates:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Method:- Pay the Examination Fee through any of the Canara Bank branches to the credit of “CAN FIN HOMES LTD – OD No. 2636261000147 Canara Bank, Prime Corporate Branch, Bangalore (IFSC Code No. CNRB0002636) through NEFT/Internet banking and mention the details of UTR No under Transaction ID column.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Can Fin Homes‘s website (direct link is given below) from 08th May 2019 to 18th May 2019 05:00 PM.
Starting to Apply Online:- 08th May 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 18th May 2019 till 05:00 PM
Advt. Details:- Click here
Apply Online for Junior Officers:- Click here
Apply Online for Senior Managers:- Click here
1) Candidates should ensure that they fit into the eligibility criteria before applying. The company reserves the right to reject ineligible candidate’s application at any stage. If at any stage of the selection process, the details provided in the application is found to be false or, if the candidate fails to submit the required documents to prove his/her eligibility at the time of interview, his/her candidature will be rejected and the candidate will not be allowed for interview.
2) The selected candidates are liable to be transferred to the branches / offices across the country depending upon the exigencies / requirements of the Company.
3) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying. The company reserves the right to reject any candidate’s application at any stage, if they are not found suitable. At any stage of the selection process, if the details provided in the application is found to be false or, if the candidate fails to submit the required documents to prove his/her eligibility at the time of interview, his/her candidature will be rejected and the candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview.
4) The Company takes no responsibility for any delay in submission of online application.
5) The company reserves the right to change the date, time, venue of the interview at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any. Change of interview schedule, if any, will be announced in our website / by email.
6) Attending the interview by the shortlisted candidate is his/her sole responsibility. Company does not entertain anything in this regard.
7) Any application received after the last date will not be accepted / entertained.
8) The shortlisted candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of all the documents pertaining to Age, Qualification, Experience etc. at the time of interview. The original of all the documents are to be made available for cross verification along with the copies. If any candidate is found ineligible while verifying the documents, he /she shall not be allowed to take up the Interview.
9) Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
10) The company shall not entertain any request for adjournment of interviews. It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to attend the interview. Non attending of the interview for any reasons whatsoever is at their risk only.
11) The Company shall not be responsible for any application being rejected, which is based on wrong information provided in the application form/unauthorized person/institution.
12) Candidates are advised to refer our Website (www.canfinhomes.com) for all details / updates.
13) Company reserves the right for change of locations indicated in the notification. Candidates in their own interest are advised to register on-line and submit their application well in advance before the expiry of last date of submission of the same.