Can Fin Homes recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.canfinhomes.com for the recruitment of 125 (one hundred and twenty five) vacancies for Junior Officer. Job seekers should apply from 05th May 2018 and before 15th May 2018.
|Organization Name||Can Fin Homes Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Officer|
|No of vacancies||125|
|Job location||Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Jharkhand, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Pondicherry, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttarakhand|
|Last date||15th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Can Fin Homes with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Can Fin Homes recruitment 2018.
Can Fin Homes recruitment Junior Officer vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Junior Officer||125||Rs. 16000/-|
Can Fin Homes 2018 eligibility criteria for Junior Officer
Educational Qualification: Degree in any discipline from a recognized university, proficiency in data entry / computer applications is preferred.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 21 to 30 years as on 01.05.2018.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Can Fin Homes Junior Officer 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
Can Fin Homes application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for Can Fin Homes should pay the below charges through any of the Canara Bank branches to the credit of “CAN FIN HOMES LTD –OD No. 2636261000147 Canara Bank, Prime Corporate Branch, Bangalore.
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
Can Fin Homes application form for Junior Officer 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.canfinhomes.com from 05.05.2018 to 15.05.2018.
Can Fin Homes Junior Officer 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||05.05.2018|
|Last date of Registration||15.05.2018|
- Candidates should ensure that they fit into the eligibility criteria before applying. The company reserves the right to reject ineligible candidate’s application at any stage. If at any stage of the selection process, the details provided in the application is found to be false or, if the candidate fails to submit the required documents to prove his/her eligibility at the time of Written rest & Interview, his/her candidature will be rejected and the candidate will not be allowed for Written Test & Interview.
- The company reserves its right to change the date, time, and venue of the Written Test & interview at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any. Change of Written Test & Interview schedule, if any, will be announced in our website / by email.
- Any application received after the last date will not be accepted / entertained.
- The shortlisted candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of all the documents pertaining to Age, Qualification, and Experience etc. at the time of Written test & interview. The original of all the documents are to be made available for cross verification along with the copies. If any candidate is found ineligible while verifying the documents, he /she shall not be allowed to take up Written test & Interview.
- Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings should submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of Written test & interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- The Company shall not be responsible for an application being rejected, which is based on wrong information provided in the application form/unauthorized person/institution.
- Selected candidates shall also submit police verification certificate from the police of the locality where he resides along with other required documents as per the requirements of the Company.
- The company also reserves its right to post the selected candidates to any of the branches in the respective state for which the candidate applied for depending upon the vacancy / requirement / exigency, if any.
- This is not an offer for Regular employment in the Company, but only engagement on contract basis for a fixed term of one year. Further Renewal is solely at the discretion of the Company.
- Candidates are advised to refer our Website (www.canfinhomes.com) with respect for all details / updates.