Canara Bank Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.canarabank.com for the hiring of 1 vacancies at Canara Bank. The candidate who is looking for Advisor Treasury can apply online application on or before 10-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Canara Bank|
|Post Name||Advisor Treasury|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Advisor Treasury
No of Post:- 01
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Structure: Rs. 100000/- Per Month
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. Professional qualification in Treasury will be an added advantage and will be preferred.
55 to 65 years as on 1st May 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Shortlisting and Interview.
There is no Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to The Manager, Canara Bank Recruitment Cell, HR Wing Head Office, 112, J C Road Bengaluru 560 002 on or before 10th June 2019, along with a recent passport size colour photograph, self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 10th June 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Candidates have to apply in the Application provided in the Bank’s website only. No other means of applications shall be entertained.
- Calling / admission to the Interview is purely provisional without verification of age / qualification / category etc. of the candidates. Mere receipt of call letter for Interview does not imply that the Bank is satisfied about the candidate’s eligibility. Candidates should ensure their eligibility before applying / attending the Interview. Bank reserves right to reject ineligible candidate’s applications at any stage of selection process.
- The Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn on any account. Applications which are incomplete in any respect will be rejected. Incomplete applications / applications without supporting documents will be rejected outright.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- A recent, recognizable photograph should be affixed by the candidate in the application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- Candidates will have to appear for the Interview at their own expenses.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Interview, selection and any other matter relating to selection process will be final and binding on the candidate. Further, the Bank reserves right to stall / cancel the selection process partially / fully at any stage at its discretion, which will be final and binding on the candidate.
- Bank may, at its discretion, hold re-interview wherever necessary.
- Candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings should produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of Interview, in the absence of which their candidature shall not be considered.
- The shortlisted candidates are required to produce originals documents pertaining to Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste etc for verification at the time of Interview. If any candidate is found ineligible while verifying the documents, he / she shall not be allowed to take up Interview.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC should keep ready a copy of valid caste certificate in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and / or if their caste does not find place in the Central OBC List for the State in which candidate belongs to are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the application form.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank & receiving satisfactory report from police authorities.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Bengaluru.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- The Bank shall not be responsible for an application being rejected which is based on wrong information provided in any advertisement issued by an unauthorized person / institution / web site / job portal / social media. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with / to anyone.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- No candidate is permitted to use Cell Phone, Pager or any other instruments in the Interview hall / during selection process.