CanFin Homes Jobs 2020 for Junior Officer, candidates can apply for 50 position after completing Degree. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in CanFin Homes Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by CanFin Homes Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 02-12-2020.
|Organization Name||CanFin Homes Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||50|
Post Name:– Junior Officer
No of Post:- 50
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 16000/- Per Month
Qualification: A degree in any discipline from a recognized university, proficiency in data entry/computer applications is preferred.
Age Limit: 21 to 30 years
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
Application fee: Check Official Notification
How to Apply: The eligible candidates are required to apply ON-LINE through the company’s website www.canfinhomes.com. clicking on the link. The link for registration of application will be https://www.canfinhomes.com/career.aspx
Starting date to apply online:- 26th November 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 2nd December 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Candidates should ensure that they fit into the eligibility criteria before applying. The company reserves the right to reject an ineligible candidate’s application at any stage. If at any stage of the selection process, the details provided in the application is found to be false or, if the candidate fails to submit the required documents to prove his/her eligibility at the time of the interview, his/her candidature will be rejected and the candidate will not be allowed for interview.
- The selected candidates are liable to be transferred to the branches/offices across the country depending upon the exigencies/requirements of the Company.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying. The company reserves the right to reject any candidate’s application at any stage, if they are not found suitable. At any stage of the selection process, if the details provided in the application is found to be false or, if the candidate fails to submit the required documents to prove his/her eligibility at the time of the interview, his/her candidature will be rejected and the candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- The Company takes no responsibility for any delay in submission of online application.
- The company reserves the right to change the date, time, venue of the interview at its discretion, under unforeseen cirandstances if any. Change of interview schedule, if any, will be announced in our website / by email.
- Attending the interview by the shortlisted candidate is his/her sole responsibility. The company does not entertain anything in this regard.
- Any application received after the last date will not be accepted/entertained.
- The shortlisted candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of all the documents pertaining to Age, Qualification, Experience etc. at the time of interview. The original of all the documents are to be made available for cross verification along with the copies. If any candidate is found ineligible while verifying the documents, he /she shall not be allowed to take up the Interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- The company shall not entertain any request for adjournment of interviews. It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to attend the interview. Nonattending of the interview for any reasons whatsoever is at their risk only.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any application being rejected, which is based on wrong information provided in the application form/unauthorized person/institution.
- Candidates are advised to refer our Website (www.canfinhomes.com) for all details/updates.
- The company reserves the right for a change of locations indicated in the notification. Candidates in their own interest are advised to register on-line and submit their application well in advance before the expiry of last date of submission of the same.