CAZRI Jobs 2020 for Junior Research Fellow, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing M.Sc. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in CAZRI Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement ICAR/CAZRI/MOFPI /2020-21 released by Central Arid Zone Research Institute, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 31-08-2020.
|Organization Name||Central Arid Zone Research Institute|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Junior Research Fellow
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Qualification/ Experience: M.Sc. (Food Science & nutrition)/ Food Technology OR Desirable Qualification:- Experience in laboratory work in nutrient analysis/ bioactive component analysis/ spray drying/encapsulation work. Excellent knowledge of statistical software.
|Age Limit||35 years|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply
The eligible candidates (appearing for an interview in-person/online video conferencing) are requested to send their duly filled scanned copy of Application Form affixing a passport size photograph on the top and declaration duly signed in the application form annexed with duly self-attested all supporting documents/ certificates such as (Proof for age, Category certificate, educational qualifications – Mark sheets & certificates from 10th class onwards, experience and research publication) only through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31.08.2020(up to 5:00 P.M). List of the candidates who are eligible for (in-person / online through video conferencing) interview will be published on institute website https://cazri.res.in and will also be informed through email/ phone/WhatsApp. Candidates are requested to provide email, phone & WhatsApp number in the application.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 31st August 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- The interview for the above posts will be conducted through in- person at ICAR –CAZRI, Jodhpur/ online through video conferencing (Scheduled date & time which will be intimated later on through phone/email/whatsApp or uploaded on institute website https://cazri.res.in ).
- The interview will be conducted by strictly following COVID 19 guidelines given by Rajasthan state government / Government of India. All the candidates should follow the COVID 19 guidelines as such, if any deviation will not be allowed to attend the interview. No candidates will be allowed to enter ICARCAZRI campus without mask.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for appearing in the online/ Walk-in-interview.
- Candidate may choose the option of interview either in-person or online video conferencing.
- Age limit: Maximum age is 35 years with relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC/Women as per existing rules as on last date of submission of application through email.
- Period of contract service Up to 30th April, 2023 or co-terminus of project whichever is earlier.
- The above positions are purely temporary basis and co terminus with the project subject to satisfactory performance. The selected candidates shall have no right/claim for regular appointment or absorption at ICAR-CAZRI at any point of time.
- No TA/DA and official accommodations will be paid /provided for appearing in the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualification will only be considered for interview.
- Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility like age, qualification etc. before appearing for the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to cancellation of candidature or termination.
- Person already in employment should submit “No objection Certificate” from their present employer.
- The selected candidates will be stationed at Jodhpur or at other institute for analysis as required from time to time and may have to conduct extensive work involving laboratory works for sample production and analysis and travel, as and when required.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 60 minutes before reporting time on the date of in-person interview for necessary formalities and verification of documents.
- Selected Candidates (s) will be required to produce all original documents at the time of Joining for verification purpose.
- The selected candidate will be required to produce medical certificate at the time of joining.
- The Director reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of the Director, ICAR-CAZRI, Jodhpur will be final and binding on all aspects.
- The Director shall also reserve the right to terminate the contract of job as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be made.
- Details of terms and conditions and application form are available at ICAR-DOGR’s website: https://cazri.res.in
- In case of any dispute, it will be resolved in jurisdictions of Jodhpur court only.