CAZRI Jobs 2020 for Senior Research Fellow, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing MBA. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in CAZRI Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Central Arid Zone Research Institute, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 20-10-2020.
|Organization Name||Central Arid Zone Research Institute|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Senior Research Fellow
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Qualification: Agriculture Business Management/Agriculture Economics/Agriculture Extension or MBA (Agri-Business) from any recognized university with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average.
|Age Limit||35 years as on the last date|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: The eligible candidates (appearing for an interview in-person/online video conferencing) are requested to send their duly filled scanned copy of the Application Form affixing a passport size photograph on the top and declaration duly signed in the application form annexed with duly self-attested all supporting documents/ certificates such as (Proof for age, Category certificate, educational qualifications – Mark sheets & certificates from 10thclass onwards, experience and research publication) only through email to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com on or before 20.10.2020(up to 5:00 P.M).
Closing date:- 20th October 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The interview for the above posts will be conducted through in-person at ICAR –CAZRI, Jodhpur/ online through video conferencing (Scheduled date & time which will be intimated later on through phone/email/what’s App or uploaded on institute website https://cazri.res.in).
- The interview will be conducted strictly following COVID 19 guidelines given by the Rajasthan state government / Government of India. All the candidates should follow the COVID 19 guidelines as such if any deviation will not be allowed to attend the interview. No candidates will be allowed to enter the ICAR CAZRI campus without a mask.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for appearing in the online/Walk-in-interview.
- The candidate may choose the option of interview either in-person or online video conferencing.
- Age limit: Maximum age is 35 years with relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC/Women as per existing rules as on the last date of submission of application through email.
- Period of contract service Up to 31thMar, 2021, or co-terminus of the project whichever is earlier.
- The above positions are purely temporary basis and is co-terminus with the project subject to satisfactory performance. The selected candidates shall have no right/claim for regular appointment or absorption at ICAR-CAZRI at any point of time.
- No TA/DA and official accommodations will be paid /provided for appearing in the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications will only be considered for an interview.
- Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility like age, qualification, etc. before appearing for the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to cancellation of candidature or termination.
- A person already in employment should submit “No objection Certificate” from their present employer.
- The selected candidates will be stationed at Jodhpur in ICAR-CAZRI ABI Centre.
- List of the candidates who are eligible for (in-person / online through video conferencing) interview will be published on institute website https://cazri.res.inand will also be informed through email/ phone/WhatsApp. Candidates are requested to provide email, phone &WhatsApp number inapplication.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 60 minutes before reporting time on the date of in-person interviews for necessary formalities and verification of documents.
- Selected Candidates (s) will be required to produce all original documents at the time of Joining for verification purposes.
- The selected candidate will be required to produce a medical certificate at the time of joining.
- The Director reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of the Director, ICAR-CAZRI, Jodhpur will be final and binding on all aspects.
- The Director shall also reserve the right to terminate the contract of the job as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be made.
- Details of terms and conditions and application form are available at ICAR-DOGR’website: https://cazri.res.in
- In case of any dispute, it will be resolved in jurisdictions of Jodhpur court only.