CBI Jobs 2020 for Dy Advisor (Civil Engineering), candidates can apply for 2 position after completing Degree. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in CBI Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Central Bureau of Investigation, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 11-05-2020.
|Organization Name||Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Post Name||Dy Advisor (Civil Engineering)|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
Dy Advisor (Civil Engineering):– 2 Posts
Job Type:- Deputation Basis
Pay Scale:- PB-3 (Rs. 15600 – 39100/-) with GP Rs. 5400/- (Pre-revised) (Level 10 — as per 7th CPC)
Dy Advisor (Civil Engineering):- Officers under the Central or State Governments:
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; OR
- With three years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the PB-2; Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600 (Level 7 of Pay Matrix) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; or
- With eight years-service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the PB-2, Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- (Level 6 of Pay Matrix) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:- (Civil Engineering):
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent;
- Five years’ experience in estimation, evaluation and technical examination of buildings and other civil works in a Government Office or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body or Statutory Body.
|Age Limit||56 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications.|
|Selection Process||Check Official Notification|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Dy. Director (Pers.), Central Bureau of Investigation, 5-B, 7th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 11th May 2020, along with
- Cadre clearance,
- bio-data (in triplicate) as in the proforma enclosed (Annexure-II),
- Attested (on each page with rubber stamp), photocopies of ACRs for the last five years.
- Vigilance Clearance,
- Integrity Certificate and
- Statement giving details of major or minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years.
Notification Date:- 12th March 2020
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 11th May 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here