CBIC Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 8 Tax Assistant, Stenographer, Havaldar, Canteen Attendant Posts has been released on the official website at cbic.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs can apply Offline application on or before 2023-02-15.
|Organization Name||Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs|
|Post Name||Tax Assistant, Stenographer, Havaldar, Canteen Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, 12th, 10th|
CBIC Post Details
Tax Assistant: 1 Post
Stenographer (Grade-II) : 1 Post
Havaldar: 5 Posts
Canteen Attendant: 1 Post
- Tax Assistant: i) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent; and (ii) Possess a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour for data entry work.
- Stenographer (Grade-II) : 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. ii) Skill Test Norms.
- Havaldar: Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized Board.
- Canteen Attendant: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Tax Assistant: Rs. 25500 – 81100/- Per Month
- Stenographer (Grade-II) : Rs. 25500 – 81100/- Per Month
- Havaldar: Rs. 18000 – 56900/- Per Month
- Canteen Attendant: Rs. 18000 – 56900/- Per Month
- Tax Assistant: 18 to 27 years
- Stenographer (Grade-II) : 18 to 27 years
- Havaldar: 18 to 27 years
- Canteen Attendant: 18 to 25 years
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on Merit, Skill test, Written Test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates The applications may be sent either by post or in person so as to reach the above Address: The Commissioner of Central Tax & Central Excise (CCA), Kochi Commissionerate, Hqrs. Office, C.R.Building, I.S.Press Road, Kochi- 682 018 on or before 15th February 2023..
Application Last Date: 15th February 2023.