The Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) at Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India, is a constituent establishment of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, India and has been vested with the responsibility of generating, cultivating and promoting building science and technology in the service of the country.
22 Project Assistant, Programme officer and Information officer in CBRI:- 23rd March 2017
Central Building Research Institute released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of 22 Project Assistant, Programme officer and Information officer vacancies Job seekers may appear walk-in-interview from 21st March 2017 to 23rd March 2017.
Govt. Agency Name :- Central Building Research institute
Post Name:- Project Assistant, Programme officer
Job Location:- Delhi
Advertisement Number:- SIR-CBRI-01/2017
CBRI Jobs 2017 News
Project Assistant:- 04 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Project Assistant should have diploma in civil engineering with minimum 55% marks or B.Sc. or 3 year diploma with minimum 55% marks.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 15000/- Per Month
Programme officer:- 01 vacancy
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Programme officer should have M.Sc. plus 1 year relevant experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 31890/- Per Month
- Project Assistant:-Maximum 28 years
- Programme officer:-Maximum 35 years
Selection Process:- Walk-in-interview
How to apply for CBRI vacancies 2017:- Applicants may attend walk-in-interview along with original documents and six copies of bio-data and a latest passport size photograph and supported by self-attested photocopies of certificates with prescribed bio-data.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Walk-in-interview Date: 23/03/2017
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
CBRI recruitment 2015 notification 11 Project Assistant Post : Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) Roorkee invites application for the position of 11 Project Assistant and Project Fellow. Walk-in-interview 16th July 2015 and 17th July 2015.
Name of Post:- Project Assistant, Project Fellow
Eligibility:- Diploma, BE, B.Tech.
Job Location:- New Delhi
Total no. of Posts:- 11 Posts
Project Assistant:- 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants should have 3 year Diploma in Mechanical engineering / Electronics engineering / Instrumentation engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 8000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- 25 years. Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/PH and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Project Fellow:- 09 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have 3 year BE / B.Tech in Civil Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Geophysics Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Electrical Engineering / B.Arch. with minimum 55% marks and eligible to appear for CSIR – UGC NET examination as per HRDG guidelines.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 16000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-28 years.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of walk-in-interview that will be held at CSIR- CBRI, Roorkee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants may attend for walk-in-interview along with original documents and six copies of Bio-data (One copy of bio-data duly affixed with a latest passport size photograph and supported by self-attested photocopies of certificate / mark sheets and other relevant documents with prescribed Bio-data.