CCL Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 1 of the Director (Technical) Posts has been released on the official website at centralcoalfields.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Central Coalfields Limited can apply online application on or before 05th Feb 2021.
|Organization Name||Central Coalfields Limited|
|Post Name||Director (Technical)|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Check Official Notification|
Director (Technical):– 1 Post
Job Type:- Absorption Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 160000 – 290000/- Per Month
Director (Technical):- The applicant should be a qualified Mining Engineer and holder of 1st class certificate of competency under the Indian Mines Act.
Experience:- The applicant should have at least eight years’ cumulative experience during the last ten years in Mining Operations or Mine Planning at a senior management level in an organization of repute.
Age Limit:- Age of superannuation 60 years
Internal:- Minimum 40 Years & Maximum 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation
Others:- Minimum 40 Years & Maximum 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation
Selection Process:- Interview
Application fee:- No Application Fee
How to Apply
Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for online for Director (Technical), click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill-up the form. You can apply online on or before 05th February 2021 03:00 PM.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applicants should submit their applications on-line only as per the format.
1. The applicants should submit their applications through the proper channel as follows:
1. Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
2. CMDs/ MDs/ Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
3. Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
4. CMDs/ MDs/ Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
5. Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE;
6. Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
2. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
1. Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/ enclose);
2. Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/ enclose);
3. Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the board level;
4. Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
5. The relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
THE APPLICANTS CAN EITHER
Fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online Or
Fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline
No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/ date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/ date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interviews.
Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 05th February 2021
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here