CCMB recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.ccmb.res.in for the recruitment of Medical Lab Technician Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 13th May 2018.
Advertisement Number:- PN-2/2018
|Organization Name||Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology|
|Post Name||Medical Lab Technician|
|No of vacancies||Not Specified|
|Job location||Hyderabad (Telangana)|
|Last date||13th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by CCMB with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for CCMB recruitment 2018.
CCMB recruitment Medical Lab Technician vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Medical Lab Technician||Not Specified||Rs. 20000/-|
CCMB 2018 Medical Lab Technician eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: BSc (Medical Lab Technician) with 3 years of relevant experience in reputed hospitals / diagnostic centers and should have basic knowledge of computers.
Age Limit: 35 years
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
CCMB 2018 Medical Lab Technician Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
CCMB application fee for Medical Lab Technician 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
CCMB application form for Medical Lab Technician 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the official website www.ccmb.res.in on or before 13.05.2018.
How to apply for CCMB recruitment 2018:-
- Open the official website www.ccmb.res.in
- Click on “Career” and Select the Desired Post
- Read the instruction carefully and Click on “Apply Online”
- Start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
CCMB 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of online Registration||13.05.2018|
General terms and conditions:
- Positions are purely temporary & on contract basis.
- Eligible candidates are required to submit applications online.
- Selection of the candidates will be based on initial screening based on qualifications as specified in the advertisement. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Depending on the number of shortlisted candidates written test may also be conducted to shortlist the candidate.
- Candidates who have completed their degree with requisite educational qualifications only need to apply.
- The engagement under project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever, either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CSIR-CCMB, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions or precedent.
- All the communication regarding the call for interview will be only through electronic mode (through: E-mail/mobile)
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing for the written test/interview.
- The performance of appointed candidates would be reviewed periodically so that the candidates if found not up to the mark, could be terminated.
- All qualification & experiences must be from Govt./Govt. recognized Institute.