CCRAS Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 6 Programme Manager, Data Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff Posts has been released on the official website at ccras.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Science can apply Offline application on or before 2021-05-10.
|Organization Name||Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Science|
|Post Name||Programme Manager, Data Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
CCRAS Post Details
Programme Manager (Administration): 1 Post
Programme Manager (Accounts/ Finance): 1 Post
Junior Programme Manager (Technical): 2 Posts
Data Assistant: 1 Post
Multi-Tasking Staff: 1 Post
- Programme Manager (Administration): MBA.
- Programme Manager (Accounts/ Finance): MBA
- Junior Programme Manager (Technical): Graduation in any of Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathy system from an Institution/University recognized under IMCC Act, 1970 /HCC Act, 1973 and have enrolled in the State Register for ISM/ Homoeopathy.
- Data Assistant: Graduation from a recognized Institute or University with sound knowledge of Computer Application/ IT. Knowledge of MS Office, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and other computer applications. Having good typing sped i.e. 35 words per minute and 30 words per minute in Hindi
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
Programme Manager (Administration), Programme Manager (Accounts/ Finance), Junior Programme Manager (Technical): Rs. 50000/- per month
Data Assistant: Rs. 20000/- per month
Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs. 16000/- per month
Programme Manager (Administration), Programme Manager (Accounts/ Finance), Junior Programme Manager (Technical): 50 years
Data Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff: 40 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may appear for original testimonials for verification while joining. The interested candidates must send their applications in prescribed proforma to [email protected] on or before 10th May 2021
Form End Date: 1oth May 2021