CCRS Jobs 2020 for Research Associate, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing MD. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in CCRS Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 03/2020 released by Central Council for Research in Siddha, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 27-11-2020.
|Organization Name||Central Council for Research in Siddha|
|Post Name||Research Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Research Associate
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 36000/- Per Month
Qualification: MD (Siddha) from a CCIM recognized Institution and Enrolment in the Central/ State Register of Indian Medicine/ Siddha.
|Age Limit||40 years|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: The filled-in application along with self-attested certificates/documents (Scanned copies) must be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com. All the attachments are required in PDF only. Hard copies of the same suitably superscribed with the name of the project and post may be sent by speed post to The Research Officer (S) S II & I/c Siddha Regional Research Institute, Chellaperumal Street, Kuyavarpalayam, Puducherry – 605013.
Last date of submission of application:- 27th November 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Details Employment Notification:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
Instructions to Candidates:
- The application should be in the prescribed format.
- Candidates willing to apply for both projects shall submit separate applications.
- Candidates should enclose self-attested photocopies of educational qualification, research experience and other testimonials along with filled application.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of the application.
- All posts are on a contractual basis for the specified duration offered. The engagement period may be renewed after the given duration subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
- The selected candidate will have no claim for regular appointments under SRRI / CCRS or continuation of his/her services by any means.
- Date, Time, and place/mode of the interview will be intimated through CCRS website/ email to the eligible candidates.
- Incomplete applications without relevant enclosures cannot be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- The selection of the candidate will be based on their performance in the interview. However, a written test on the MCQ pattern may be required for further shortlisting purposes prior to the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- The Research Officer (S) S II & In-charge reserves all the rights to accept or reject any application, postpone/cancel the interview without assigning any reasons, thereof.
- Candidates are advised to follow the CCRS website regularly for further information if any which will be updated from time to time.