CDAC recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.cdac.in for the recruitment of 29 vacancies at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing. The candidate who is looking for Graduate Apprentice can appear for walk-in-interview 4th October 2018.
|Organization Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
|Total Number of Posts||29|
|Post name||Graduate Apprentice|
|Graduate Apprentice||29 posts|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech in Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science/ Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronics.|
|Age limit||As per CDAC Rules|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 4984/- Per Month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Date & Time of interview||4th October 2018 to 09:00 AM|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview along with all relevant documents and certificates at the time of interview.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Only pass out candidates in their respective course need to attend
2. Candidates who have not completed three years as on 2018 (i.e., 2016, 2017 & 2018), after obtaining the Degree Certificates, only are eligible to attend.
3. All qualifications must be from a Recognized Institutes/ Universities.
4. The duration of the training will be one year.
5. Selected candidates will be registered under the Apprentices Act, 1961 for which they should execute a contract.
6. The trainees will not confer any right whatsoever on the Recruiter for any regular appointment in C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram or any other unit.
7. Ex-Apprentices or current Apprentices in any organization/firm are not eligible.
8. Those candidates with one year or more job experience either in Govt./Public/Private sectors are not eligible for Graduate Apprenticeship.
9. Sandwich degree/diploma, private degree/diploma, short term courses are not acceptable.
10. Only Indian nationals need to apply.
11. Candidates should bring all the original certificates & Aadhaar Card including one photocopy.
12. Candidates should fill up and bring the Personal History form (05copies – 01 original & 04 copies), given below, duly affixing recent photograph.
13. Candidates fulfilling the above requirements may Walk-in on 4th October 2018 between 09.00 AM and 11.00 AM at our Vellayambalam Centre.