CDM & PHO, Malkangiri Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 25 Block Programme Manager, Physiotherapist, Multi Rehabilitation Worker, Senior Treatment Supervisor, Medical Officer Posts has been released on the official website at malkangiri.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer, Malkangiri can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2021-08-10.
|Organization Name||Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer, Malkangiri|
|Post Name||Block Programme Manager, Physiotherapist, Multi Rehabilitation Worker, Senior Treatment Supervisor, Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, Graduate/ Post Graduate, 12th|
CDM & PHO, Malkangiri Post Details
Block Programme Manager: 1 Post
Physiotherapist, DEIC: 1 Post
Multi Rehabilitation Worker: 3 Posts
Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS): 2 Posts
Medical Officer-MBBS SNCU: 3 Posts
- Block Programme Manager: Post Graduate with minimum 55% marks. S/he should have completed 01-year Diploma in computer application from a recognized/registered institute or from OSCIT(Odisha State Certificate in Information Technology).
- Physiotherapist, DEIC: Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy(BPT) from recognized institutions/universities. The degree must be a 4 ½ year full-time course including an internship. The candidate must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in BPT with at least 2 years post qualification experience in a related field.
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker: 10+2 or Equivalent Qualification with one-year certificate/ Diploma in Multi Rehabilitation Worker(DMRW) or Community Based Rehabilitation worker(DCBR) from a recognized Institute registered as Rehabilitation Personnel under Rehabilitation Council of India Act-1992. At least six months experience in a Hospital.
- Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS): Bachelor’s Degree or Recognized sanitary inspector’s course. Certificate course in computer operation (minimum 2 months). Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive a two-wheeler
- Medical Officer-MBBS SNCU: MBBS degree from an Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India. Must have completed compulsory internship and also must have valid registration from the Odisha Council of Medical Registration.
Block Programme Manager: Rs. 24122/- per month
Physiotherapist, DEIC: Rs. 28589/- per month
Multi Rehabilitation Worker: Rs. 20080/- per month
Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS): Rs. 19206/- per month
Medical Officer-MBBS SNCU: Rs. 66607/- per month
Block Programme Manager: 21 to 35 years
Physiotherapist, DEIC, Multi Rehabilitation Worker, Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS): 35 years as of 1st July 2021
Medical Officer-MBBS SNCU: 65 years as of 1st July 2021
Age Relaxation: 5 years for sc/ST/SEBC/Women, 10 years for PH/Ex-Sports Person, Ex-Serviceman
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled Application form with a set of self-attested copies of all certificates in educational qualification, caste, age, experience, No Objection Certificate from the appointing authority in case of employed & one set of self-attested photocopies of the same and two recent passport size photographs, ID proof (Voter ID/ PAN/ Driving License/ Passport/ AADHAR Card) & Caste certificate issued by the competent authority. No certificate will be accepted at the later stage of recruitment if fails to produce with the application at the time of Walk-In-Interviews.
Notification Date: 26th July 2021
Walk-In-Interview Date: 10th to 12th August 2021