CDRI Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.cdri.res.in for the hiring of 18 vacancies at Central Drug Research Institute. The candidate who is looking for Scientist, Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist can apply online application on or before 30-09-2019.
|Organization Name||Central Drug Research Institute|
|Post Name||Scientist, Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist|
|No. of Vacancies||18|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D, M.V.Sc, MD, MBBS, B.Tech, PG Degree|
Scientist:– 09 Posts
Salary Structure: Rs. 67700/- Per Month
Senior Scientist:- 08 Posts
Salary Structure: Rs. 78800/- Per Month
Principal Scientist:- 01 Post
Salary Structure: Rs. 118500/- Per Month
Scientist:– Ph.D. in an area of natural sciences (thesis submitted). MVSc / MD or equivalent in pharmacology or medicine or pediatrics or neurology OR Ph.D. in areas related to neurobiology (thesis submitted). Ph.D. in areas related to aging biology/cell death (thesis submitted). MVSc virology or microbiology / MD microbiology OR Ph.D. in any area of life sciences (thesis submitted). MD pharmacology OR Ph.D. (submitted) in any area of pharmacology. Ph.D. in any area of natural sciences (thesis submitted). Ph.D. in related areas of pharmaceutics (thesis submitted). B.Tech (biotechnology or chemical technology) / MSc with PG degree in Intellectual Property Law (1st class or 60% on an aggregate or equivalent GPA) OR Ph.D. in pharmaceutical sciences/life sciences/chemical sciences (thesis submitted). B.Tech (biotechnology or chemical technology) / MSc with PG degree in Intellectual Property Law (Ist class or 60% on an aggregate or equivalent GPA) Or Ph.D. in any area of natural or pharmaceutical sciences (thesis submitted).
Senior Scientist:- MD / MVSc with 3 years experience in areas related to neurobiology OR Ph.D. in an area of natural sciences with relevant 2 years experience in neurobiology OR MBBS +PhD in areas related to neurobiology. Ph.D. in any area of natural sciences with 2 years experience in areas related to aging biology/cell death OR MBBS +PhD in areas related to aging biology/cell death. MD / MVSc with 3 years of research experience in virology OR Ph.D. in any area of life sciences with 2 years research experience in virology OR MBBS +PhD in areas related to viral infection. MD with 3 years’ experience pharmacology/medicine OR MBBS +PhD in any area of life sciences. MD/MVSc with 3 years of research experience in the area of toxicology OR Ph.D. in any area of natural sciences with 2 years experience in toxicology OR MBBS +PhD in any area of natural sciences. MD/MVSc with 3 years of research experience in biochemistry/medicine OR Ph.D. in any area of natural sciences with 2 years of research experience in biochemistry. OR MBBS +PhD in biochemistry. PhD in any area of Chemical Sciences with 2 years of research experience in medicinal chemistry. ME / MTech in chemical engineering with 3 years experience in process chemistry OR PhD in chemical sciences with 2 years’ experience in the area of synthetic organic/bioorganic/medicinal/pharmaceutical chemistry.
Principal Scientist:- MD / MVSc with 5 years of research experience in endocrinology OR Ph.D. in an area of life sciences with 3 years experience in endocrinology OR MBBS + Ph.D. with 3 years experience in endocrinology.
Age limit is as on the last date
|Senior Scientist||37 years|
|Principal Scientist||45 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Examination/Interview.
SC/ST/PWD/Women/Other Gender/CSIR Employees/Abroad candidates:- Exempted Fee
Others:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Online or Offline
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Scientist, Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist posts in CDRI, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on CDRI official website at www.cdri.res.in from 16th August 2019 and before 30th September 2019. The print-out of the application, generated after online submission, duly accompanied by self-attested copies of the requisite certificates, mark sheets, age proof, education qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable, along with one recent colored passport size self-signed photograph affixed should be sent in an envelope super-scribed APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ (Post Code ________) by post to The Director, CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 2260031, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Start Date for Registration for Online Application:- 16th August 2019
Last Date for Registration for Online application:- 30th September 2019
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 30th September 2019
Last date of Receipt of physical copy of application at CDRI:- 15th October 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of submission of online application i.e. 30.09.2019. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts as on the last date of submission of online application i.e. 30.09.2019. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates. The candidate should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents to be submitted with the hard copy (print-out) of the application. Completion of Ph.D. degree will be reckoned from the date of issue of provisional certificate/notification.
- The hard copy (print-out) of the application for each post, generated after filling Online application form, should be accompanied by self-attested copies of the relevant educational qualification, experience. Candidate should submit hard copy in separate envelope with post-code. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Universities / Institutions etc. Incomplete applications/applications received without the required certificates / documents are liable to be rejected.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Application is liable to be rejected.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting / guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for interview.
- If any document / certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Notary is to be submitted.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and /or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for submission of online application i.e. 30.09.2019.
- The period of experience in a discipline / area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualifications prescribed for that Grade.
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under GOI instructions are encouraged to apply.
- In case a candidate is staying abroad, his/her candidature may be considered in absentia by the Selection Committee on his/her written request.
- Only outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to- and fro- single second class rail fare from the actual place of undertaking the journey or from the present address in application form whichever is nearer to Lucknow Railway Station on production of proof of journey for the journey performed within India. Candidates who are already in the service of the Central/State Govt., a Central/State Govt. Corporation, Public Sector undertaking, local Govt. Institution or Panchayat called for Interview will not get T.A.
- Any discrepancy found between the information given in application and as evident in original documents will make the candidate ineligible for appearing in interview. Such candidate will not be paid any fare.
- The decision of the CDRI/CSIR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, and conduct of examination/interview will be final and binding on the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- NO INTERIM ENQUIRY OR CORRESPONDANCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED. The Helpdesk contacts mentioned on the website for Online application is for resolution of operational issues related to Online submission of application form only.