CDRI recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.cdri.res.in for the recruitment of 1 vacancy at Central Drug Research Institute. The candidate who is looking for Vehicle Driver can apply online application on or before 26th October 2018.
|Organization Name||Central Drug Research Institute|
|Total Number of Posts||1|
|Post name||Vehicle Driver|
|Vehicle Driver||1 post|
|Qualification||Class 10th pass or equivalent with 5 years of experience of driving LMV|
|Age limit||28 Years as on 26th October 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 26313/- Per Month|
|All Categories candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|Pay application fee through demand draft drawn in favour of Director, Central Drug Research Institute, payable at Lucknow.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Offline Submission Last Date||26th October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test and Trade Test|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply application form along with attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials and one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with Demand Draft and sent in an envelope superscribed ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DRIVER’ by post to the Director, CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow- 226031 so as to reach on or before 26th October 2018|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
1. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Trade test/written test. The decision of CSIR-CDRI in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any candidate or his/her agency.
3. The application should be accompanied by self-attested copies of the relevant educational qualification, experience. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Universities/Institutions etc. Incomplete application/applications not accompanied with the required certificates/documents are liable to be rejected.
4. The period of experience in a Trade/area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualifications prescribed for that post.
5. The prescribed date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and/or experience shall be the closing date for submission of applications.
6. The posts will be governed by the New Pension Scheme applicable w.e.f. 01.01.2004 as notified by the Government of India and adopted by CSIR and other instructions issued on the subject. However, persons selected from other Government Departments/ Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings/Central Universities having Pension Scheme on GOI pattern and who are presently being governed by old Pension Scheme will continue to be governed by the existing Pension Scheme i.e. CCS (Pension Rules), 1972.
7. The above post shall carry usual allowances as admissible to CSIR/GOI employees, as have been made applicable to CSIR employees of the same status stationed at Lucknow.
8. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any political influence or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.