CECRI recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.cecri.res.in for the recruitment of 12 vacancies at Central Electrochemical Research Institute. The candidate who is looking for Apprentices may appear for Walk-in-Interview 16th November 2018.
|Organization Name||Central Electrochemical Research Institute|
|Total Number of Posts||12|
|Qualification||ITI in relevant Trades OR Diploma in a relevant Engineering discipline.|
|Age limit||Minimum 14 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 7574/- Per Month|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Date of Interview||16th November 2018 at 09:00 AM|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form and all original & attested copies of the certificate of educational qualification at the time of Interview.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
- The minimum age limit is 14 years.
- Candidates should have their valid Aadhar Number.
- Candidate should not have undergone Apprenticeship Training elsewhere.
- Candidates appearing for Walk-in-Interview should have been registered in RDAT/BOAT website and their enrollment number should have been quoted in the application.
- Weightage will be given for PWD/Ex-servicemen, their children & Children of serving armed forces personnel.
- Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview with all original & attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications (NCVT Certificate) and duly filled-in application.
- Completion of Apprenticeship Training shall not confer any right and /or preferential claim in matter of employment in CSIR-CECRI.
- Canvassing in any form and /or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification.
- Interim queries will not be entertained.