CEL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.celindia.co.in for the recruitment of 57 vacancies at Central Electronics Limited. The candidate who is looking for a Deputy Engineer can apply online application from 15th December 2018 and before 29th December 2018.
|Organization Name||Central Electronics Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||57|
|Post name||Deputy Engineer|
|Deputy Engineer||57 Posts|
|B.E./ B.Tech. degree in relevant Engineering with minimum 55% marks from a recognized Institute/ University. The candidate should be GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) qualified.|
|Age limit||30 years as on 1st December 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 40000 – 140000/- Per Month|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 300/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||No Fee|
|Through online mode by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||15th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||29th December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.celindia.co.in from 15th December 2018 to 29th December 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in this notification, as on 01-12-2018, shall be eligible to apply.
- The positions shall be initially for a period of two years, which is further extendable on performance basis for one more year.
- On the basis of exemplary performance during the contractual period and requirement of the company, the inandbents may also be considered for absorption in regular cadre of the Company, after completing contract period, through selection process at the sole discretion of the Management. He/she will however have ‘No claim’ for regularization/absorption.
- All the qualifications should be from AICTE approved/UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- Qualifying marks shall be relaxable by 5% for Scheduled caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST)/ Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy layer). It shall be relaxed by 10 years for PwD-General, 13 years for PwD-OBC and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates. Age relaxation of 5 years shall be admissible to all persons who had domiciled in the state of J&K during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December 1989. However, in no case shall the upper Age limit exceed 55 years, as on 01-12-2018.
- The upper age limit, in case of ex-servicemen, shall be as per extant instructions of the Government of India.
- In respect of PwD candidates, the minimum percentage of disability should be 40% or above and they would have to submit latest disability certificate, issued by the Medical Board/Competent authority.
- In respect of candidates working in regular pay-scales in PSUs/Government Organizations/ Autonomous Bodies, a minimum of 02 years experience in immediate lower scale of the said position/ equivalent position, shall be required.
- In respect of candidates working on contract basis on a particular grade with consolidated pay in PSUs/Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies, a minimum of 02 years experience in immediate lower grade of the said position/ equivalent position, shall be required.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/Sate Government, autonomous bodies, PSUs, should apply through ‘Proper Channel’ or submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview, from their employer, if they are called for interview.
- Candidates working in private organizations and whose CTC is 60% or more of the CTC indicated against the post, shall be eligible to apply.
- The initial posting shall be at the Company’s works in Sahibabad (Ghaziabad), or at places as decided by the management. However, the Company reserves the right to change roles, place of posting, as per the Company’s requirement, from time to time.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates will be required to apply online through company’s website www.celindia.co.in in the Career section of the website. After applying, candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee (Rs.300/- for General/OBC candidates) through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking. No application fee need to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD. Last date of Submitting online Application is 29.12.2018
- If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his / her candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining.
- Please read the following instructions before submission of online application form