Cent Bank Jobs 2020 for Officer, Manager, candidates can apply for 30 position after completing Graduate. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in Cent Bank Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Cent Bank Home Finance Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 23-10-2020.
|Organization Name||Cent Bank Home Finance Limited|
|Post Name||Officer, Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||30|
Officer:– 10 Posts
Salary Structure: Rs. 3.00/- lac Per Annum
Senior Officer:- 11 Posts
Salary Structure: Rs. 4.00/- lac Per Annum
Junior Manager:- 3 Posts
Salary Structure: Rs. 4.25/- lac Per Annum
Assistant Manager:- 3 Posts
Salary Structure: Rs. 4.50/- lac Per Annum
Manager:- 3 Posts
Salary Structure: Rs. 6.00/- lac Per Annum
Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from Recognized University. Basic knowledge of computer application.
Age Limit: 22 to 35 years
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of Online Test and Group Discussion (GD)/Personal Interview (PI)/Psychometric Test.
General:- Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST/OBC:- Rs. 300/-
Payment Mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen
How to Apply: Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Officer, Manager posts in Cent Bank, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Cent Bank official website at cbhfl.com from 14th October 2020 and before 23rd October 2020.
Starting date to apply online:- 14th October 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 23rd October 2020
Payment of Fee Online:- 14th to 23rd October 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as a valid call letters, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination, GD, and interviews respectively.
- Before applying for the mentioned Officer posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting an online application.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for GD &/or interview and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by Company. Comp any would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/ false information/ certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If the candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in Company, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- The decision of the Company in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification, etc. and any other matter will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal inquiry shall be entertained by the Company in this context.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications, only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registrations (s) will stand forfeited. Also, m u l t i p l e attendance/appearances in the examination and/interview will be summarily rejected/candidature canceled.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, the candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be canceled.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Bhopal.
- Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
- Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- Any request for change of date, time, and venue for online examination and interview will not be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on the Company’s website shall prevail.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet, etc. and in all correspondence with the Company in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- A recent, recognizable photograph should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such a problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of the Company. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Reimbursement of actual To & Fro traveling expenses to the place of interview by sleeper class train for participating SC/ST candidates for the recruitment of Officer and Sr. Officer and by A/C 3 class for recruitment of Jr. Manager, Asst. Manager & Manager on the production of the original ticket or actual expenses incurred whichever is less.
- The company shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person/institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
- Appointment of provisionally allotted candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per requirements of the Company, and subject to service and conduct rules of the Company. The decision of the Company will be final and binding on candidates.
- The company reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- Intimations will be sent by email only to the email ID registered in the online application form. The company shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of a change in an email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of the Company. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the Company’s website www.cbhfl.com for the latest updates.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce a proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- The selected candidate is liable to be posted, at the sole discretion of the Company and as per its exigencies, at any of the Company’s branches/ offices, anywhere in India.