Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 21 Junior Office Assistant, Fireman, Tradesman Mate, Vehicle Mech, Tailor Posts has been released on the official website at indianarmy.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon can apply Offline application on or before 2021-07-23.
|Organization Name||Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon|
|Post Name||Junior Office Assistant, Fireman, Tradesman Mate, Vehicle Mech, Tailor|
|No. of Vacancies||21|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th|
Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon Post Details
Junior Office Assistant (Erstwhile LDC): 8 Posts
Fireman (Male candidates only): 3 Posts
Tradesman Mate: 8 Posts
Vehicle Mechanical: 1 Post
Tailor: 1 Post
- Junior Office Assistant (Erstwhile LDC): 12th class pass or equivalent examination from recognized Board/university. English typing @35 w.p.m on a computer or Hindi typing @ 30 w.p.m on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute corresponding to 10500/9000 KDPH on an average of 05 key depression for each word). Basic computer knowledge.
- Fireman, Tradesman Mate: Matriculation from recognized board or University.
- Vehicle Mechanical: Matriculation pass from recognized board or University. Certificate in the trade from a recognized ITI or 03 years training or experience of actual work in the trade or allied trade in a govt workshops or in a private firm of repute. Practical (qualifying).
- Tailor: Matriculation pass from recognized board or University. Certificate in the trade from a recognized ITI or 03 years training or experience of actual work in the trade or allied trade in govt workshops or in a private firm of repute. Practical (qualifying).
- Junior Office Assistant, Fireman, Vehicle Mechanical, Tailor: Rs. 19900 – 63200/- per month
- Tradesman Mate: Rs. 18000 – 56900/- per month
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PH
Selection Process: The selection based on Physical/Practical/Skill tests and Written Examinations.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with all relevant documents self-attested copies along with one x self-addressed registered envelope with Rs 25/- postage stamps send to the Commandant, CAD Pulgaon, Dist-Wardha, Maharashtra, PIN-442303 through Ordinary Post/ Registered post/ Speed post on or before 23rd July 2021.
Notification Date: 2nd July 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 23rd July 2021
Official Notification & Application Form:- Click here