Central Bank of India Jobs Notification 2021-22 information for the hiring of 115 Credit Officer, Data Engineer, Financial Analyst, Information Technology, Law Officer Posts has been released on the official website at centralbankofindia.co.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Central Bank of India can apply Online application on or before 2021-12-17.
|Organization Name||Central Bank of India|
|Post Name||Credit Officer, Data Engineer, Financial Analyst, Information Technology, Law Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||115|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduate, CA, MBA, BE/ B. Tech, LLB|
Central Bank of India Post Details
Credit Officer: 10 Posts
Data Engineer: 11 Posts
Financial Analyst: 20 Posts
Information Technology: 15 Posts
Law Officer: 20 Posts
- Credit Officer: CA / CFA / ACMA/, MBA(Finance), MBA finance should be from a recognized college/ institute completed full-time regular course. Additional qualification preferably: JAIIB&CAIIB.
- Data Engineer: Post Graduate Degree (or equivalent Diploma) in Statistics/Econometrics/Mathematics/Finance/Economics/Computer Science or B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/IT from Indian University/Institute recognized by Govt. Bodies/AICTE.
- Financial Analyst: A pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)/ Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India (ICWAI) or MBA with specialization in Finance from a reputed institute.
- Information Technology: 3 years Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information Technology/Electronics/ Electronics and telecommunications /Electronics and Communications /Electronics and Instrumentation. Post graduate degree in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Government of India /approved by Government registered body. Graduate having passed DOEACC “B” level.
- Law Officer: A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB).
- Credit Officer, Data Engineer: Rs. 63840 – 78230/- per month
- Financial Analyst, Information Technology, Law Officer: Rs. 48170 – 69810/- per month
- Credit Officer: 26 to 34 years
- Data Engineer: 26 to 35 years
- Financial Analyst, Information Technology, Law Officer: 20 to 35 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST
SC/ST: Rs. 175/- + GST
Other: Rs. 850/- + GST
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Written Tests, Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website inb.centralbank.net.in from 23rd November 2021 to 17th December 2021.
Registration Starting Date (Tentative): 23rd November 2021
Registration Closing Date (Tentative): 17th December 2021
Downloading of Call Letters for Test (Tentative) Date: 11th January 2022
Tentative Date of On-line Examination: 22nd January 2022