Central Railway Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in for the hiring of 12 vacancies at Central Railway. The candidate who is looking for Junior Translator can apply online application on or before 08-11-2019.
|Organization Name||Central Railway|
|Post Name||Junior Translator|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree, Diploma|
Post Name:– Junior Translator (Hindi)
No of Post:- 12
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level OR Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level OR Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subjects of either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level AND Recognized Diploma or Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central or State Government offices, including Government of India Undertaking.
Age limit is as on 1st January 2020
The process shall comprise of a Computer Based Test (CBT), Translation Test followed by Document Verification and Medical Examination.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Junior Translator posts in Central Railway, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Central Railway official website at www.rrccr.com from 9th October 2019 and before 8th November 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 9th October 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 8th November 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Before applying, the Candidates should carefully read the instructions and ensure that he/she fulfils all the prescribed eligibility criteria at the time of ONLINE REGISTRATION of application as per the Notification.
- The vacancies are to be filled up in various Divisions of Central Railway. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere on Central Railway. Decision of Railway Administration in this regard shall be final.
- RRC reserves the right to alter the mode of examination or re-conduct the CBT/Translation Test or to cancel part or whole of any process of the selection at any stage without assigning any reason.
- RRC reserves the right to conduct the CBT/Translation Test in batches on various dates and locations as decided by the RRC.
- Candidates’ biometric data will be captured and / or video / still photography will be done before admitting to CBT hall or even during CBT. Candidates must cooperate with CBT conducting officials.
- Sparing of the candidate for taking the examination and issuing necessary duty passes, if required, as per rule, will be the responsibility of the concerned office/unit where the candidate is presently working. No travel authority shall be provided by RRC.