Central Railway recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of 21 vacancies at Central Railway. The candidate who is looking for Sports Quota can apply online application from 12th November 2018 and before 26th November 2018.
|Organization Name||Central Railway|
|Total Number of Posts||21|
|Post name||Sports Quota|
|Sports Quota||21 Posts|
|Qualification||Graduation in any faculty from a recognized University OR Passed 12th (+2 stage) OR its Equivalent Examination OR Passed Matriculation plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship OR Passed Matriculation plus ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.|
|Age limit||18 to 25 years as on 1st January 2019|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month|
|SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women/Minorities and Economic Backward Class||Rs. 250/-|
|Through Online Mode|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||12th November 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||26th November 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Sports Trial.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in from 11th November 2018 to 26th November 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Candidates to ensure their eligibility before applying:- The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post. Eligibility of the candidates for the post notified in this notification would be decided on the basis of the information furnished by them in the ONLINE application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- Production of original documents of Date of birth, Educational Qualification and Sports Achievement etc on the day of Trial is mandatory without which they will not be allowed to appear in the Trial. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English/Hindi. Photocopy of all documents should be self attested. No TA/DA/Accommodation will be given for appearing in the selection trials. Applicants will have to bring their own kit and also four-passport size photographs. They may also be required to stay during the selection trials for 2-3 days, for which they have to make their own arrangements. The railway administration has all rights reserved to fix any date/place or postpone trials or cancel due to unforeseen causes against which no claim will be accepted.
- Candidates should be in readiness to appear for the trials etc at short notice after the last date for submission of application is over. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere on Central Railway.
- Ordinarily, a Railway servant shall be employed throughout his service on the Railway or Railway establishment to which he/she is posted on first appointment and shall have no claim as of right for transfer to another Railway or another establishment. In the exigencies of service, however, it shall be open to the Competent Authority to transfer the Railway servant to any other department or division/unit or Railway or Railway establishment including a project in or out of India.
- Selected candidates will have to undergo training wherever training is prescribed for the post.
- Emoluments on initial appointment will be minimum pay of the level of pay plus other allowances as admissible at that time. During training period only stipend will be paid as applicable. Candidates may have to give security deposit and execute indemnity bond, wherever necessary.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this notification is provisional and may decrease or even become NIL at a later stage depending upon the actual needs of the Railway Administration. The Railway Administration also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all. In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the examination fee paid by the candidates will not be refunded.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and community certificate and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates.
- Candidates will have to pass suitable Medical Examination applicable to the post allotted to them.
- Candidate applying for more than one game/event shall submit separate applications with separate fees.
- Those Candidates who are already in service of PSU/Government Organizations and are eligible for the above, should produce “No Objection Certificate” for the same from their employer at the time of trial.
- Candidate’s admission at all stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of call letters to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared.
- Sportspersons having sports norms for higher level and apply against the vacancies for the lower level can be considered. However, he/she will not claim for higher level after joining the Railways on the basis of sports achievements prior to joining Railways.
- Certificate to Sportspersons for team/group/relay events issued by recognized Federations/Associations/Universities should clearly indicate the actual participation in the field of play, in the event under consideration for this recruitment. Details of matches and result, if any, are also to be given.
- Selected candidates will have to submit a “Service Bond” of 5 years at the time of appointment.
- Sportsperson recruited against sports quota shall be terminated from service, if the information and documents furnished by him/her for recruitment, are found incorrect/fake at any stage.
- The candidates would be selected for employment only if they fit for the Central Railway Sports Association team.
- The decision of selection committee/administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.